ohhhhh my holy mummyf-ing god! they are the stupidest ppl ive ever hered of

help me im dying help

2. Ads

umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    duh havent you guys ever walked before, you walk on flat ground not round ground!

Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

Spoiler Alert!

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Lol Thanks everyone for gettin on and adding to the thread, but you all noticed something right?

The dont Answer any questions just simply reply " what a waste of my time yadayada yada"

Also i dont know if you noticed to forum category.
    If you make a thread disagreeing with there idea they automatically move your thread to the "angry rant" category.

I have had 2 people respond to me saying go in any plane or high up and you can see earths curvature. They all said no i cant, or im a pilot what is this curvature.

Lol there a thread where a guy thinks the earth is a cube. and he only has one picture because it takes 2 nuclear fission reactors to power his camera.

So my question is, when did mental asylums get internet?

( no offense to anyone who no somebody in a mental asylum just pointing out how ****ing nuts this is)

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    FLAT IS FLAT. So a Flat earth wouldnt have a curvature...... eh duhhhh
    HOW Do you think the Horizon Works?
    How Do you explain Seasons and Night and DAy.
    How do you explain how we dont fall off the end of the earth??
    people sailed and didnt fall off, or Run into this dumb ice wall.

Member #
    Friends
    I read this thread again and I laughed again.

Also the Hollow Earth society. Oh Dear.
    Last edited by Wiily Good; 06-20-2007 at 06:58 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    ...Tell them to explain when you travel in an aeroplane and go aROUND the world you end up back in the same place if you wanted to. In fact, they should all become pilots, and then defy the laws of physics.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    ...Tell them to explain when you travel in an aeroplane and go aROUND the world you end up back in the same place if you wanted to. In fact, they should all become pilots, and then defy the laws of physics.

They told me you end up in the same place because you went in a circle.

I said you can go up in a plane and see the curvature, one said he was a pilot and has never seen this "curvature"

They also say the Sun doesnt go down and up. The sun and Moon are 3000 million miles away and at Night Time the Sun goes away (yes as in moves away)

The moon doesnt ligh us from reflecting sunlight the Moon gives off "night light"

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    They told me you end up in the same place because you went in a circle.

I said you can go up in a plane and see the curvature, one said he was a pilot and has never seen this "curvature"

They also say the Sun doesnt go down and up. The sun and Moon are 3000 million miles away and at Night Time the Sun goes away (yes as in moves away)

The moon doesnt ligh us from reflecting sunlight the Moon gives off "night light"
    If the sun moved then this would dangerously affect the well being of other planets. For example, if it moved to the giant ice ball that is known as Pluto it would just melt.

Another thing, what do they think planets are? There are points in time when you can actually view Venus...
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    If the sun moved then this would dangerously affect the well being of other planets. For example, if it moved to the giant ice ball that is known as Pluto it would just melt.

Another thing, what do they think planets are? There are points in time when you can actually view Venus...

oh well that is fake imaging the Governments around the world use in there conspiracy to make people belive the Earth is round ( i cant make that kinda shit up people....)

Member #
    Friends
    we only THINK u.s. troops are in iraq... they're really guarding the huge ice wall. haha...

my favorite part is that they say the sun and moon are each 32 miles in diameter and act as "spotlights."

Ads