+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3157-7038-9234-4590

These people think the earth is flat!

sherwood led me to this site, it is completely insane and it will blow your mind.

Check out the thread i made

BTW my username is TheEarthRound

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum...?topic=14667.0

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8654-8708-8717-8205
    Wow... what a complete waste of time and life.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    ok well that unnecessary , if you think so then dont get back on the thread.

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    i found that site a while ago. it is amusing to know that there are people in this world that are THAT stupid. "the water doesnt fall off because of the ice wall." wtf is that? AN ICE WALL?! i guess my friends dad missed it when he took his trip around the world one year lol

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8654-8708-8717-8205
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    ok well that unnecessary , if you think so then dont get back on the thread.
    No... Not you lol. The people that think the earth is flat. I guess what I said could've been misconstrued to make people think that I was against you.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    o ok i thought you mean what a waste of my time i got on here and looked at that.

Ya i have a thread going on now and this stuff is getting pretty ridiculous

Member #
    Friends
    8654-8708-8717-8205
    It just sounds like another thing that people are only into because it's not the norm. If it was a commonly known fact that the world was flat, then they'd be saying that it's round.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Haha, what idiots. How can they deny something that is fact?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    ok according them its not fact heres how ( this is from a FAQ on there site)

It isnt a fact the earth is round it is a conspiracy in which all Governments and big countries are involved. Nasa is invovled also. The reason for the conspiray is unknown but thought to be because of money. The Earth is flat and all astronauts are Liars .

I got pissed because i said To a guy he is disrespecting all astronauts and people who have died trying to help science and mankind and it is disrespecting their family's he is scum.

He responded by saying I am scum All astronauts and there families are liars he is glad to disrespect them because they deserve to die.

Member #
    Friends
    Q: "Why do the all the world Governments say the Earth is round?"

A: It's a conspiracy

please question this for me
    and ask: what are they accomplishing by having this conspiracy?

lol
    someone found a flaw that destroys the whole purpose of the site that they cant even explain or claim that is covered up
    "a flight from south america to antartica would take days on a flat earth, but it dosent via the antartica route"
    lol i just found way more facts disproving this by this dude: flyingspaghettimo
    he also stated the antartica one
    hes very smart! lol
    Last edited by Sovieto; 06-20-2007 at 01:36 AM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads