LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    i dont get it, will someone explain why the PS3 gets bashed for being 600 but the fu**cking iPhone is the same price and people are eating it up

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    i dont get it, will someone explain why the PS3 gets bashed for being 600 but the fu**cking iPhone is the same price and people are eating it up
    Because you are on a Wii forum with a bunch of fanboys.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    anyway here my opinion on the iPhone and all other phones.
    IT IS A PHONE.
    YOU CALL PEOPLE ON IT. THATS IT.
    Do i want MP3? i can get a MP3/4 player.
    Do i need a GPS?
    I KNOW WHERE I LIVE THANKS
    Do i have 600 bucks for all this useless crap?
    NO
    Did mac just Convince me they get ideas from the damn gameboy?
    Yes
    bahah you sound like a nintendo fan boy talking about the ps3........

this does look cool, wish i cuold get it for free, through a draw or something of th elike

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    uh...huh how does saying how dumb cell phones are now make me sound like a Nintendo fanboy??

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid XwiimasturX's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    personally, i hope the iphone fails.

you can buy a cheap phone for like $20 with a plan. you can buy an ipod with ten times the space of an iphone for $300. you can buy duct tape for 75 cents and tape the two together. as for the internet capabilities, unless you live in the stone age, you already have internet. and the gps, just use mapquest, you have to be a complete idiot if you dont know where you actually are.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    phones are for talking not all this other useless shit. when a phone is advertised they donteven talk about quality. What the hell is this??? some of the "nicest" phones i have used with all this junk on them have horrible Mic and Speaker quality and my home phone sounds 20 times better. What the hell

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Ads