LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Gabbiani: How many pounds would you say a large fire extinguisher would hold?

Quote Originally Posted by Scream
    I used to always take trips up to Sturgis, South Dakota for the bike ralley. On the way there (from California) we would go through Wyoming. In Wyoming they have firework stores year round along the highway. They have the absolute best stuff there. There was one that I always wanted to try... It was so big that you could barely get your arms around it and touch your hands together, but it was 100 bucks.... Good times!
    I used to live in Wellington Colorado which is just a few minutes from the Wyoming border and yes you are correct!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbiani
    As a wee little pyro-enthusiast I used to love those ones and the little sparklers that were made to look like guns. And of course at the end of every 4th of july night my dad would fire off a large bottle rocket for me to "ooh" and "ahh" at. I blame him for my love of the illegal stuff :P
    lol
    thats nothing, once in awhile me, my friend, and his brother throw ..hmm, what are they called...h100s? his brother throws them out of the car window and they make a huge boom, theyre pretty cool too, and im pretty sure theyre illegal too

@ scream i wish you werent joking..

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0169-9501-5816-7969
    Actually I am not joking. They have these ships that are actually more like a Hazard Perry than an aircraft carrier, and once the main guns are done firing, two aircraft take off by spinning in the air. They fly in crazy directions so it is always fun dodging them. The ship is about the size of two or three of those tanks lined up in a row, and about the same width.

"I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare."

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."
    - Al Bundy

Member #
    Friends
    How about the aircraft carriers? They shoot out of their main guns, and then little choppers take off and spin around and fly at you.
    I LOVE those! The tanks that roll around under rocket power are my favorite. I didnt realize they still made them. I seem to remember jeeps as well with guys shooting machine guns from the sides (sparklers maybe)

Member #
    Friends
    Actually I am not joking. They have these ships that are actually more like a Hazard Perry than an aircraft carrier, and once the main guns are done firing, two aircraft take off by spinning in the air. They fly in crazy directions so it is always fun dodging them. The ship is about the size of two or three of those tanks lined up in a row, and about the same width.
    ....must......buy......

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    ....must......buy......
    Get the tanks because they actually move. Make sure to adjust the wheels before lighting them because the are made of paper and sometimes drag.

umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Shrooms and fireworks =

Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    Get the tanks because they actually move. Make sure to adjust the wheels before lighting them because the are made of paper and sometimes drag.
    yah yah
    i like to line them up and try to make them shoot at each other, dosent work really..but it looks cool!

edit: zomg when my mom came home from work she brought home 2 squads of battle tanks!!!!!!!!!!
    w00t w00t
    Last edited by Sovieto; 06-21-2007 at 08:08 PM.

Ads