LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Wandering Gambler Gabbiani's Avatar
    Member #
    28030
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sunny Southern California
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0897-2010-9922-2726

    4th of July/Independence Day

    I'd completely forgotten that this holiday was so close at hand. I'm so excited. For as long as I can remember, this has been my favorite holiday. Nothing better than blowing up your own piece of America to validate your citizenship here. Seriously though... I haven't even seen one firework stand go up, right about now is usually start getting them up. they'll be stocked next week, and on the 4th... Chino, California's going to be lit like a giant candle on The States' west coast.

    ...muhaha.

    And by that I don't admit to any illegal transpirings.

    Anyone else here a fan of pyrotechnics? I could go on and on about them. I'll be turning 20 next month and I'm still a little kid when it comes to fireworks

    "My life is a chip in your pile -- Ante up!" ~Setzer Gabbiani

    D/P Name: Will // Code: 5240 8536 3936

  2. #2
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4th of July for me must include Johnsonville "beddar cheddar" sausages and explosions. A guinness and a girl in a tank top is also nice.

    If only I could tell you my favorite story including pyrotechnics. Even though it was a few years back Im still scared of being arrested as a terrorist...

  3. #3
    Wandering Gambler Gabbiani's Avatar
    Member #
    28030
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sunny Southern California
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0897-2010-9922-2726
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    4th of July for me must include Johnsonville "beddar cheddar" sausages and explosions. A guinness and a girl in a tank top is also nice.

    If only I could tell you my favorite story including pyrotechnics. Even though it was a few years back Im still scared of being arrested as a terrorist...
    Haha, trust me...I can guarantee you I've been in a similar situation.

    Long story short... undercover units (four of them) all blocked off a driveway and 10~ people in the front yard had guns pulled on them.

    ...I don't see what's so bad about 2 1/2 lbs of gunpowder as long as no one gets hurt >.>;

    "My life is a chip in your pile -- Ante up!" ~Setzer Gabbiani

    D/P Name: Will // Code: 5240 8536 3936

  4. #4
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbiani
    Haha, trust me...I can guarantee you I've been in a similar situation.

    Long story short... undercover units (four of them) all blocked off a driveway and 10~ people in the front yard had guns pulled on them.

    ...I don't see what's so bad about 2 1/2 lbs of gunpowder as long as no one gets hurt >.>;
    Very similar. About how big is 2.5 pounds (loaf of bread sized?)

  5. #5
    Wandering Gambler Gabbiani's Avatar
    Member #
    28030
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sunny Southern California
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0897-2010-9922-2726
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    Very similar. About how big is 2.5 pounds (loaf of bread sized?)
    Eh. well now that you remind me it was probably about 2 lbs. since we used a 24oz can of Bud. Fl. oz. are different etc.

    Either way I'm sure that the explosions (that didn't happen) were similar.

    "My life is a chip in your pile -- Ante up!" ~Setzer Gabbiani

    D/P Name: Will // Code: 5240 8536 3936

  6. #6
    President of NO MA'AM Scream's Avatar
    Member #
    1855
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Central Coast, CA, USA
    Posts
    246
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0169-9501-5816-7969
    I used to always take trips up to Sturgis, South Dakota for the bike ralley. On the way there (from California) we would go through Wyoming. In Wyoming they have firework stores year round along the highway. They have the absolute best stuff there. There was one that I always wanted to try... It was so big that you could barely get your arms around it and touch your hands together, but it was 100 bucks.... Good times!

    "I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare."

    "It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."
    - Al Bundy

  7. #7
    Wandering Gambler Gabbiani's Avatar
    Member #
    28030
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sunny Southern California
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0897-2010-9922-2726
    Quote Originally Posted by Scream
    I used to always take trips up to Sturgis, South Dakota for the bike ralley. On the way there (from California) we would go through Wyoming. In Wyoming they have firework stores year round along the highway. They have the absolute best stuff there. There was one that I always wanted to try... It was so big that you could barely get your arms around it and touch your hands together, but it was 100 bucks.... Good times!
    ....Your post--irrelevant. You're repped for Al bundy as your avatar.

    "My life is a chip in your pile -- Ante up!" ~Setzer Gabbiani

    D/P Name: Will // Code: 5240 8536 3936

  8. #8
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    the best firecrackers are those little tanks that roll forward and shoot, theyre so cool!

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  9. #9
    President of NO MA'AM Scream's Avatar
    Member #
    1855
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Central Coast, CA, USA
    Posts
    246
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0169-9501-5816-7969
    How about the aircraft carriers? They shoot out of their main guns, and then little choppers take off and spin around and fly at you.

    "I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare."

    "It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."
    - Al Bundy

  10. #10
    Wandering Gambler Gabbiani's Avatar
    Member #
    28030
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sunny Southern California
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0897-2010-9922-2726
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    the best firecrackers are those little tanks that roll forward and shoot, theyre so cool!
    As a wee little pyro-enthusiast I used to love those ones and the little sparklers that were made to look like guns. And of course at the end of every 4th of july night my dad would fire off a large bottle rocket for me to "ooh" and "ahh" at. I blame him for my love of the illegal stuff :P

    "My life is a chip in your pile -- Ante up!" ~Setzer Gabbiani

    D/P Name: Will // Code: 5240 8536 3936

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts