LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken ChickenChickenChickenChickenChicken!!!

I absolutely adore chicken

I'm craving chicken balls right now lol, I have them almost every Friday with the boyf when we have a Chinese, I think it's because of that lol, because I want them every Saturday :/

I do love my beef in the form of burgers =] That used to be my other addiction, but it's calmed down now and moved onto chicken balls

A nice stake goes down well too, with a bit of jack daniels sauce =]

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90

A nice stake goes down well too, with a bit of jack daniels sauce =]
    we have a restaurant called tgi fridays that makes these jack daniels chicken strips oh my god so good!

Member #
    Friends
    yeah!

I got one of these in my nearest city, I've been wanting to go there for a while now haven't been since before x-mas.

That's what I always have when I got there =]

The_Loose_Cannon
    yeah!

I got one of these in my nearest city, I've been wanting to go there for a while now haven't been since before x-mas.

That's what I always have when I got there =]
    wow you learn something new everyday i never knew tgi fridays was international that's so neat

i go often like once a month or less

Member #
    Friends
    8913-3076-5932-5312
    Meat of course

Member #
    Friends
    I'm craving chicken balls right now lol, I have them almost every Friday with the boyf when we have a Chinese, I think it's because of that lol, because I want them every Saturday :/
    I know what you are talking about but some might think you mean testicles. Its not uncommon for chinese and even japanese people to eat them!

On that subject I used to live in Colorado which got me interested in Rocky Mountain Oysters with cocktail sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by loose_cannon
    ever have raw mackeral? now that's a fishy fish but i like it

ive never been to cali no desire really either ill be too tempted to shoot the hippies lol!

as for funky asian foods my bf is filipino ever try ox tail or blood pudding? i did
    I dont like raw mackerel or smoked salmon because of the fishy taste. Grilled mackerel with salk is really good though.

Most of the true hippies have grown up to become home owners and responsible members of the society. Now we just have a bunch of homeless lazy ass teenagers that beg for money and do drugs all day. I'd love to help you shoot them all because they are a pain in the ass.

My current GF is half fiipino and half indonesian. She is partly white washed but whenever visiting her parents I have to eat some of the odd foods out of respect

Member #
    Friends
    My step-mothers Filipino, and we have lots of parties here in my house and she invites all her Filipino friends from our town and they all bring some food they've made themselves..

It's all noodles with meat and casseroles with meat and meat with meat etc etc, ohh and I can't forget the purple rice cake, I'm fascinated by it but I'm too much of a scaredy cat to try it

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    My step-mothers Filipino, and we have lots of parties here in my house and she invites all her Filipino friends from our town and they all bring some food they've made themselves..

It's all noodles with meat and casseroles with meat and meat with meat etc etc, ohh and I can't forget the purple rice cake, I'm fascinated by it but I'm too much of a scaredy cat to try it
    I will try all of it for you

Meat's meat and rice is rice. . .

Unless they arn't.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    I know what you are talking about but some might think you mean testicles. Its not uncommon for chinese and even japanese people to eat them!

On that subject I used to live in Colorado which got me interested in Rocky Mountain Oysters with cocktail sauce.

I dont like raw mackerel or smoked salmon because of the fishy taste. Grilled mackerel with salk is really good though.

Most of the true hippies have grown up to become home owners and responsible members of the society. Now we just have a bunch of homeless lazy ass teenagers that beg for money and do drugs all day. I'd love to help you shoot them all because they are a pain in the ass.

My current GF is half fiipino and half indonesian. She is partly white washed but whenever visiting her parents I have to eat some of the odd foods out of respect

lol i call it “mystery meat in a pot” but yes to be respectful you bite the bullet and try it

funny story about that. my boyfriends family had a big family reunion for his grandmas 80th birthday and his sister in law bitched because she wouldn't eat the food so she took the kids to dennys and placed the blame on them for not wanting to eat with the family. her daughter was like 2

anyways we have big blue point oysters that i am in love with with some fresh horse radish and lemon in my cocktail sauce

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    lol i call it “mystery meat in a pot” but yes to be respectful you bite the bullet and try it

funny story about that. my boyfriends family had a big family reunion for his grandmas 80th birthday and his sister in law bitched because she wouldn't eat the food so she took the kids to dennys and placed the blame on them for not wanting to eat with the family.

anyways we have big blue point oysters that i am in love with with some fresh horse radish and lemon in my cocktail sauce

'I am sorry, The kids wouldnt eat this food so I just took them to denny's So I thought I might as well have something and now I'm full up, I am sorry about this.

'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Ads