Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Hahahahaha. Awesome

Member #
    Friends
    That is something to tell your grand-children.
    But seriously, it must have been some situation to be in. I am glad that you have learned your lesson.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    your lucky, I had a friend that was shot 4 times in the chest at point blank range because he had a plastic orange gun in his car which he used for a puppet show at a local church. He died and the cop said it was shaped like a fire arm and thus gave him a reason to fire. Freaky stuff.

Cops are humans too, and like humans not all are wise or good people. Sorry TLC but I dont look favorably on cops just because they are cops. I treat most with caution because they have a fire arm and excuses to use it. One cop saw me having a beer on a friends lawn in santa cruz. It was private property so its was ok, but he asked me to come here for a second and I walked over to where he was on the side walk outside of the house. He then laughed and gave me a ticket for an open container because I stepped on the side walk, which was publich property. Took it to court, and he got away with it because hes a cop.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 06-25-2007 at 03:03 AM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Wow, thats dirty. @Shift

Mitch: Cool story. Almost the same thing happened to me last year, lol.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.

We remain unwritten through history
    no x will mark us on the map
    but in books of pros and poetry
    you loved me once in a paragraph.

SteamID: WaywardWaterGod

For any Pokemon games, PM me.

Member #
    Friends
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    well i just got back from a weekend camping trip. it was a blast and all but yesterday i learned a very good lesson. me and my friends were shooting an airsoft pistol at some cans when we decided we wanted to go get a pizza. so we all head into the car and me being me brought the gun with me. i was playing around with it, pretending i was holding up my friend, forcing him to drive me away from a crime or something. we were just playing around. about 10 minutes later we get to the pizza place and we were sitting in the car deciding what we were gonna get. then i get a feeling that someone is behind us so i look behind us and make eye contact with 2 cops. as soon as that happens, he pulls his gun and screams "put your hands in the air!" we all freak out and they come to the car and pull us out and do that pat down thing and say "we got a call that you guys have a gun." turns out that someone who was driving on the highway behind us or something saw the gun and thought it was real and called the police. they inspected the gun and told us to always keep things like that in the trunk and then left. so the life lesson of the day is: DONT BRING ANY TYPE OF GUN IN THE CAR WITH YOU!
    Nice story, glad you didn't get shot or charged.

Member #
    Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in the world, oyeah :P
    Friends
    4149-4465-6987-2962
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    your lucky, I had a friend that was shot 4 times in the chest at point blank range because he had a plastic orange gun in his car which he used for a puppet show at a local church. He died and the cop said it was shaped like a fire arm and thus gave him a reason to fire. Freaky stuff.

Cops are humans too, and like humans not all are wise or good people. Sorry TLC but I dont look favorably on cops just because they are cops. I treat most with caution because they have a fire arm and excuses to use it. One cop saw me having a beer on a friends lawn in santa cruz. It was private property so its was ok, but he asked me to come here for a second and I walked over to where he was on the side walk outside of the house. He then laughed and gave me a ticket for an open container because I stepped on the side walk, which was publich property. Took it to court, and he got away with it because hes a cop.
    Dude that's wrecked... I'm not sure what your cops are like in the 'states but here in Aus they law isn't so much in their favour (they get taken to court for roughly handling suspects or even delivering a non-lethal shot to an armed suspect) so they can't get away with such travesties.

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend man... I think the whole American gun culture really has alot to do with the trigger-happy nature of some police officers, because justabout anything can be justified as looking like a firearm or something, as happened to your friend, but here guns are much harder to come by (only those with a police clearance can apply for a gun lisence and I think some other checks have to be done before someone can get the OK) additionally you can only have certain arms lisences, like a pistol lisence which permits the holder to two handguns, as opposed to no perpetual limit to the firearm quantities you can own.
    My Friend Codes
    Mario Kart DS FC: 0558-9898-2921
    Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1031-5066-6884
    StarFox Command FC: 8876-5756-1834

Give Ez some lovin! Rep me with the green mushy if you like my post!

Member #
    Friends
    7235-4625-7908-8208
    Dont swear at your big brother if front of your mom

Member #
    Friends
    once, i opened fire on a police station with a 9mm pistol, alarms, breaking glass, women screaming, and i had managed to pick off all 7 of the cops. And then....

I woke up.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    once, i opened fire on a police station with a 9mm pistol, alarms, breaking glass, women screaming, and i had managed to pick off all 7 of the cops. And then....
    Thought this was a GTA story. What a terrible dream!

wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    wow if that same thing happened in the uk, there would be about 300 armed police with hecklen cocks

Ads