LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    your lucky, I had a friend that was shot 4 times in the chest at point blank range because he had a plastic orange gun in his car which he used for a puppet show at a local church. He died and the cop said it was shaped like a fire arm and thus gave him a reason to fire. Freaky stuff.
    this isnt the sean bell case dude. no cop will shoot unless the perp is facing the gun towards them and shoots first. we arent trained unless he pulls out we give a warning to either the leg or shoulder. we only aim for the chest or head if we are in total danger which obviously isnt in mitch's case

Cops are humans too, and like humans not all are wise or good people. Sorry TLC but I dont look favorably on cops just because they are cops. I treat most with caution because they have a fire arm and excuses to use it. One cop saw me having a beer on a friends lawn in santa cruz. It was private property so its was ok, but he asked me to come here for a second and I walked over to where he was on the side walk outside of the house. He then laughed and gave me a ticket for an open container because I stepped on the side walk, which was publich property. Took it to court, and he got away with it because hes a cop.

laws are laws dude. just because you break them doesnt mean you have to hate on cops. thats bull and i think you know it. and we dont have "excuses to use a firearm" we draw them with caution. infact my bf taught me never to draw it unless i am in a situation where it is needed. anyone will tell you my finger NEVER goes on the trigger without intentions to shoot. not all cops are "cowboys" shift.

and for the record, we DONT do things because we're cops. public intoxication is a serious offense. the way you act to us responding to the scene is how well respond back to you and issue your summons

now onto mitch, yes i have a similar story where a few friends of mine way back when i was a teenager had airsoft guns infact one mimicking an ar10 so the cop was doing a routine traffic stop and ended up puling my friends out of the car and thought they were going to kill him to later realize it was an ar10 air soft.

guns are guns....you can have a nintendo duck hunt gun and we can mistake it for something more serious. its our first reaction to think that when theres a gun in the vacinity of a suspect, we assume its always loaded and always ready to shoot. its for our safty

mitch just know youre probably going to laugh about this for a long time lol. it just sucks.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The_Loose_Cannon: Im surprised you weren't more angry at him.

Last week in oakland there was a funny story. A couple had been running form the police in their car. They bailed out and ran up to a house and banged on the door. A man holding his baby answered and they pushed him inside. Come to find out he was a police officer on his day off. LOL. He shot the guy dead and the woman fled to be caught later. My first thought was to hope the officer is okay having shot someone in his own home.

Im preaching to the choir here but from what I know its not easy for an officer to shoot someone (even just to wound) and they often need counseling after.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    The_Loose_Cannon: Im surprised you weren't more angry at him.

Last week in oakland there was a funny story. A couple had been running form the police in their car. They bailed out and ran up to a house and banged on the door. A man holding his baby answered and they pushed him inside. Come to find out he was a police officer on his day off. LOL. He shot the guy dead and the woman fled to be caught later. My first thought was to hope the officer is okay having shot someone in his own home.

Im preaching to the choir here but from what I know its not easy for an officer to shoot someone (even just to wound) and they often need counseling after.

oh i could of been more furious but i can reserve my anger for a later time. right now ill just take this as a sign of ignorance and im educating him in proper police tactics.

in any event, thats deff some scarey stuff! i can vouch that breaking into my house or my bfs with his pitbull would NOT be a good thing. if he breaks through the pitbull, then say hello to the winchester 1300 homedefender shot gun.

i heard about that story

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    in any event, thats deff some scarey stuff! i can vouch that breaking into my house or my bfs with his pitbull would NOT be a good thing. if he breaks through the pitbull, then say hello to the winchester 1300 homedefender shot gun.

i heard about that story
    I watched the video feed from a chopper on my local news. I hope its not bad karma that I laughed at the crooks choice of homes.

Do you have a set of cuffs?

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    I watched the video feed from a chopper on my local news. I hope its not bad karma that I laughed at the crooks choice of homes.

Do you have a set of cuffs?
    2 sets

one at work one at home

and no not the fuzzy ones

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    2 sets

one at work one at home

and no not the fuzzy ones
    I actually LOL because you read my mind. I'm currently in a public place using the internet so the people probably think I'm insane.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    your lucky, I had a friend that was shot 4 times in the chest at point blank range because he had a plastic orange gun in his car which he used for a puppet show at a local church. He died and the cop said it was shaped like a fire arm and thus gave him a reason to fire. Freaky stuff.

Cops are humans too, and like humans not all are wise or good people. Sorry TLC but I dont look favorably on cops just because they are cops. I treat most with caution because they have a fire arm and excuses to use it. One cop saw me having a beer on a friends lawn in santa cruz. It was private property so its was ok, but he asked me to come here for a second and I walked over to where he was on the side walk outside of the house. He then laughed and gave me a ticket for an open container because I stepped on the side walk, which was publich property. Took it to court, and he got away with it because hes a cop.
    yeah some of them are jerks like that, i got caught by some cops with about 120 dollars worht of alchy and they took it for themselves they kept saying stuff like "you can take this 26er, i don't loike apple vodka"

argh i've been cauhgt by my share of cops but it annoys the hell out of me when they want to search my backpack for no reason
    i know i can be like " do you have a warrant" but i don't know the full rules for that so i never do and just hope they don'ts ee wahtever stuff i have in my backpack

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    The_Loose_Cannon: Do something for me. The NY Asian Film Fest will start soon and their is a movie I want you to watch. It is the premier so you might need to make arrangements now. The movie is called "Yo Yo Girl Cop" and is directed by the son of the director of Battle Royale!

Here is a link to the (ugly) website http://www.subwaycinema.com/frames/nyaff07films.htm

And he specific film http://www.subwaycinema.com/frames/nyaff07_yoyo.htm I love the description they give.
    she's so dangerous that the NYPD deports her to Japan. There she meets up with Kira (Riki Takeuichi) a Japanese cop who wants her to go undercover in a local high school that has started generating lesbian, schoolgirl suicide bombers.
    You don't mind subtitles right?

Yay here is the trailer. It gets good about half way through
    [MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=3TzLzZShFmA[/MEDIA]
    Last edited by ciper; 06-25-2007 at 06:45 PM.

wat are u lookin at? ipwnwithrares's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    my worst lesson is going to the doctor..right now i got a bite from a brown recleus(sp?) and it got nasty after 4 days so i went to the doctor with my mom..so then the doc said "the only way for it to not get infected is to lance it which is numbing it the cutting it open, or popping it by force"... and then my mom chose to pop it..and the doc did it with his bear hands..and u probably know, i screamed like a girl cause it hurt so bad..its been about 6 hours, and the bite is still oozing blood a pus..sick hard to walk to..very hard..
    name:GRAYSON
    friend code:347991317782
    got time? click my green mushroom
    dont ask. . . just gimme some rep!no really
    i see u, and u aren't given me THE REP I DESERVE
    forum badges won:{bug}{fire}
    lol

Member #
    Friends
    7235-4625-7908-8208
    if you want to create a new signature read the directions first.

Ads