LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 256
  1. #201
    AKA:Skarecrow mr_resi's Avatar
    Member #
    10336
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Stuck in the Magical Soda Machine
    Posts
    1,041
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1491-5330-6997-9229
    Poor lee, banned again.

    KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.


  2. Ads


  3. #202
    Jay Demon Slayer's Avatar
    Member #
    1832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,349
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Kumo...Ginger said he was sorry to everyone and he did ask for forgiveness after you left...dude i don't see you like an Ass..i see you like a great person...and trust me we are not against you...but you kinda did a show last night when the whole fight was over everyone was ok and you were like WTF?!? but dude...look that happen it's over..hate him if you must i don't care..just don't leave us...
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?


    Spoiler Alert!


    Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

  4. #203
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Wow, so I wake up at 7:00 this morning to play tennis, now i'm back and get on here to find this.

    Demon, I don't care if everyone thinks I sound like an ass for this or i'm rude, but you are definitely not going to be a "top dawg" who's better than everyone else, or who has anymore power than everyone else. Plus, how could he enforce his authority? He'd have no more power than the rest of us. And nothing against you personally, Demon, but I don't think you're anywhere fit to lead this thing...because no one is.

    I was thinking about exceptions...but it would just destroy this idea. Constant bitching about "Why am I not allowed in the vet section?" and shit....just no.

    And Kumo, if you leave now, you'll leave known as "the guy who couldn't hold himself together and make this thing happen". It's stupid to just quit like this; if we do this right you'll have the help of other vets on your side (who obviously have more power than poke'heads and members who joined in say March).

    I dunno what to do, but that's why we're supposed to figure this out as a group...I thought the original idea was for all the vets to contribute a little so that this could become a reality.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  5. #204
    Jay Demon Slayer's Avatar
    Member #
    1832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,349
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Wow, so I wake up at 7:00 this morning to play tennis, now i'm back and get on here to find this.

    Demon, I don't care if everyone thinks I sound like an ass for this or i'm rude, but you are definitely not going to be a "top dawg" who's better than everyone else, or who has anymore power than everyone else. Plus, how could he enforce his authority? He'd have no more power than the rest of us. And nothing against you personally, Demon, but I don't think you're anywhere fit to lead this thing...because no one is.

    I was thinking about exceptions...but it would just destroy this idea. Constant bitching about "Why am I not allowed in the vet section?" and shit....just no.

    And Kumo, if you leave now, you'll leave known as "the guy who couldn't hold himself together and make this thing happen". It's stupid to just quit like this; if we do this right you'll have the help of other vets on your side (who obviously have more power than poke'heads and members who joined in say March).

    I dunno what to do, but that's why we're supposed to figure this out as a group...I thought the original idea was for all the vets to contribute a little so that this could become a reality.
    You do know that a normal Clan has a leader right? -.-
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?


    Spoiler Alert!


    Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

  6. #205
    Banned Kumoriken's Avatar
    Member #
    1956
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
    Posts
    981
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Wow, so I wake up at 7:00 this morning to play tennis, now i'm back and get on here to find this.

    Demon, I don't care if everyone thinks I sound like an ass for this or i'm rude, but you are definitely not going to be a "top dawg" who's better than everyone else, or who has anymore power than everyone else. Plus, how could he enforce his authority? He'd have no more power than the rest of us. And nothing against you personally, Demon, but I don't think you're anywhere fit to lead this thing...because no one is.

    I was thinking about exceptions...but it would just destroy this idea. Constant bitching about "Why am I not allowed in the vet section?" and shit....just no.

    And Kumo, if you leave now, you'll leave known as "the guy who couldn't hold himself together and make this thing happen". It's stupid to just quit like this; if we do this right you'll have the help of other vets on your side (who obviously have more power than poke'heads and members who joined in say March).

    I dunno what to do, but that's why we're supposed to figure this out as a group...I thought the original idea was for all the vets to contribute a little so that this could become a reality.
    Well a crap load of people are against the idea.
    Either way, I didn't leave 'cause I couldn't hold my own, don't make it seem like I'm weak.
    If jumping off roofs was fun att first, and then you keep hurting yourself, and it's not fun anymore, would you label yourself as "a guy who couldn't hold himself together"?
    And if you guys wanna help me out, I'll try and make this happen. But you gotta convince me that this is a better idea than most people think.

  7. #206
    Jay Demon Slayer's Avatar
    Member #
    1832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,349
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    Well a crap load of people are against the idea.
    Either way, I didn't leave 'cause I couldn't hold my own, don't make it seem like I'm weak.
    If jumping off roofs was fun att first, and then you keep hurting yourself, and it's not fun anymore, would you label yourself as "a guy who couldn't hold himself together"?
    And if you guys wanna help me out, I'll try and make this happen. But you gotta convince me that this is a better idea than most people think.
    IT'S A BETTER IDEA!!!..ok so far this has been the best idea that i have seen since november 19th..so DO IT!!!
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?


    Spoiler Alert!


    Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

  8. #207
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Wow, so I wake up at 7:00 this morning to play tennis, now i'm back and get on here to find this.

    Demon, I don't care if everyone thinks I sound like an ass for this or i'm rude, but you are definitely not going to be a "top dawg" who's better than everyone else, or who has anymore power than everyone else. Plus, how could he enforce his authority? He'd have no more power than the rest of us. And nothing against you personally, Demon, but I don't think you're anywhere fit to lead this thing...because no one is.

    I was thinking about exceptions...but it would just destroy this idea. Constant bitching about "Why am I not allowed in the vet section?" and shit....just no.

    And Kumo, if you leave now, you'll leave known as "the guy who couldn't hold himself together and make this thing happen". It's stupid to just quit like this; if we do this right you'll have the help of other vets on your side (who obviously have more power than poke'heads and members who joined in say March).

    I dunno what to do, but that's why we're supposed to figure this out as a group...I thought the original idea was for all the vets to contribute a little so that this could become a reality.
    I know how you feel, came on here from last night to find 100+ more posts to read through. Also Kumo, stay right here boy.

  9. #208
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    Well a crap load of people are against the idea.
    Either way, I didn't leave 'cause I couldn't hold my own, don't make it seem like I'm weak.
    If jumping off roofs was fun att first, and then you keep hurting yourself, and it's not fun anymore, would you label yourself as "a guy who couldn't hold himself together"?
    And if you guys wanna help me out, I'll try and make this happen. But you gotta convince me that this is a better idea than most people think.
    I never said that I thought you couldn't hold yourself together, I said that's what it looks like. I'm backing you, you know that.

    @ Demon: Then I guess this isn't a clan, it's more of a section of good members. There's no way that everyone will cooperate with one leader, especially if it was yourself or Kumo, as not everyone has even heard of you guys (I believe). And don't think i'm cocky, I know that I wouldn't be able to do it either. The only person that could take the job is i0n, and he can't, he's busy building up this place in other departments as well as PS3chat.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    came on here from last night to find 100+ more posts to read through.
    Lmao, same. I had to read through 3 pages.

    And Kumo, change your avvy and sig. >.>

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  10. #209
    Banned Kumoriken's Avatar
    Member #
    1956
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
    Posts
    981
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    And Kumo, change your avvy and sig. >.>
    Eh. Maybe in a bit, after this, if I decide to stay online.

  11. #210
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    Eh. Maybe in a bit, after this, if I decide to stay online.
    Pshaww. You know you'll miss us.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


Closed Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

wiichat lee.jarratt

Click on a term to search for related topics.