LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 256
  1. #231
    Jay Demon Slayer's Avatar
    Member #
    1832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,349
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    Though it would suck if she were gone, you guys do realize that even if you DID use his email, you did nothing wrong.
    YOU didn't sign any agreement not to send emails to people.
    But TLC did, to not expose said email.
    Hopefully nothing happens to TLC.
    Dakuda i know it was wrong..but please PLEASE say nothing, TLC is a good MOD ok so what she did a Mistake..look she is loved in this forum..don't make her go away, or you'll deal with..(anyone know how many ppl there in this site) Well everyone on your back...Don't Plz
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?


    Spoiler Alert!


    Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

  2. #232
    Wii launch Owner elmo_999's Avatar
    Member #
    5211
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    BC (go nucks and lions)
    Posts
    1,207
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    TLC is amazing. It would be hard to see her leave. She is the only mod who is online at a regular basis too.

  3. #233
    WiiChat Member dakuda's Avatar
    Member #
    14912
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    648
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    Though it would suck if she were gone, you guys do realize that even if you DID use his email, you did nothing wrong.
    YOU didn't sign any agreement not to send emails to people.
    But TLC did, to not expose said email.
    Hopefully nothing happens to TLC.
    On the contrary, Internet harassment is a federal crime in the United States.

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    Dakuda i know it was wrong..but please PLEASE say nothing, TLC is a good MOD ok so what she did a Mistake..look she is loved in this forum..don't make her go away, or you'll deal with..(anyone know how many ppl there in this site) Well everyone on your back...Don't Plz
    Oh please, I would be shocked if the administration here is going to make a stand and do anything. Threatening someone on the Internet is quite silly as well.
    Last edited by dakuda; 06-29-2007 at 02:44 PM.

  4. #234
    Jay Demon Slayer's Avatar
    Member #
    1832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,349
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by dakuda
    On the contrary, Internet harassment, is a federal crime in the United States.
    Are you a Cop?
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?


    Spoiler Alert!


    Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

  5. #235
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    nothing will happen to me and how do you guys know that i found it through mod control panels? yes it was the same one he registered with but that's not where i got it from dakuua is just making a point theres nothing to fret over

  6. #236
    Jay Demon Slayer's Avatar
    Member #
    1832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,349
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Thank God..Good Problem Solved

    By the way TLC would you happen to be a Police Officer?
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?


    Spoiler Alert!


    Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

  7. #237
    WiiChat Member dakuda's Avatar
    Member #
    14912
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    648
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    nothing will happen to me and how do you guys know that i found it through mod control panels? yes it was the same one he registered with but that's not where i got it from dakuua is just making a point theres nothing to fret over
    It does not matter where it came from, even thought you looking for it elsewhere with it being right in the modcp is unlikely.

    Due to your position here, the implication that it came from a the modcp is quite possible. The image projected by a moderator posting that is very poor.
    Last edited by dakuda; 06-29-2007 at 02:53 PM.

  8. #238
    Banned Kumoriken's Avatar
    Member #
    1956
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
    Posts
    981
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    Thank God..Good Problem Solved

    By the way TLC would you happen to be a Police Officer?
    Yeah, ironically, she is. xP
    Or so I've heard.

    @ Dakuda - Okay, so what're you trying to accomplish? I'm fine with what you're doing, but pursuing this seems kind of... Well, pointless. xP
    What's the point? Just wanna know.

  9. #239
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    Thank God..Good Problem Solved

    By the way TLC would you happen to be a Police Officer?

    yes remember my ask a cop thread? anyways how i got it isnt important but rest assure it wasn't through my mod powers on here im not that retarded lol

  10. #240
    Wii launch Owner elmo_999's Avatar
    Member #
    5211
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    BC (go nucks and lions)
    Posts
    1,207
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    Thank God..Good Problem Solved

    By the way TLC would you happen to be a Police Officer?
    ya she is. I remember her making an "ask a cop" thread.

    Edit: Aw you totally beat me to it

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

wiichat lee.jarratt

Click on a term to search for related topics.