LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Dobedobebo Happy's Avatar
    Member #
    6937
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    796
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    Drogba?? He's not even a bit close to the skill of Ronaldo or Ronaldinho.
    Barclays Premiership Top Scorers
    Team TOT
    Drogba Chelsea 21
    McCarthy Blackburn 19
    Ronaldo Man Utd 17
    He dosen't do many fancy pancy skills but he gets balls in the net
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”
    - George Carlin

  2. #22
    Gaz
    Gaz is offline
    Poker Face :D Gaz's Avatar
    Member #
    10932
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London / Plymouth
    Posts
    887
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy
    He dosen't do many fancy pancy skills but he gets balls in the net
    drogba is a striker, it's his job to score goals, 20 is under average for a striker at a top flight club in the prem.
    Mac Expert.

  3. #23
    'The Ayeties' Wii Ron's Avatar
    Member #
    24131
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    191
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1764-2182-6190-0906
    Ronaldinho is very skilfull, he's awesome. Lets get that that out of the road. Thing is, when he's producing those step-overs and what not, its when he's standing over the ball. Ronaldo does it running at full pace. Ronaldo is without doubt, at the minute, the best attacking player in world football. He scares the absolute sh*** out of defenders. Anyone who disagrees, in my opinion, is just anti Man United.
    ''I got love for you, if you were born in the Ayeties, the Ayeties''

    My Girlfriend can't fight, but you wanna see her box...

    Strikers Code
    485431 993526

  4. #24
    Gaz
    Gaz is offline
    Poker Face :D Gaz's Avatar
    Member #
    10932
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London / Plymouth
    Posts
    887
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii Ron
    Ronaldinho is very skilfull, he's awesome. Lets get that that out of the road. Thing is, when he's producing those step-overs and what not, its when he's standing over the ball. Ronaldo does it running at full pace. Ronaldo is without doubt, at the minute, the best attacking player in world football. He scares the absolute sh*** out of defenders. Anyone who disagrees, in my opinion, is just anti Man United.
    how can you say that when he does something like this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sd5w_Il1d0

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO4Ajmg4d8s thats how you do it mate!

    who can denny that he is good at running at defenders. shame he doesn't run back and help the team defend after he gave the ball away..

    9/10 ronaldinho will score from a freekick, 5/10 ronaldo will hit the wall with a free kick, 4/10 it will go over the wall and over the bar 1/10 he will score from a freekick.

    sorry but ronaldinho is the better all round player with a better finish as well.

    and i've said it before, i'll say it again, i'm red till i die.
    Mac Expert.

  5. #25
    exstatic Wii Fan MztikalAce's Avatar
    Member #
    4304
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    301
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3255-1307-9630-5972
    Ronaldo does a sort of weird freekick though, he positions the ball so the valve bit(place you insert the rod to pump it up XD), is in a position favorable, and then he smacks it hard as he can so it gets a curve, he still needs to master that, but when he gets it correct like 10% of the time OMFG, who saw the man utd v european 11 match, he got it spot on in that match and shooom in the net.

    And Next season man utd are going to be super awesome, i just cant wait for next season its so exciting at the fact man utd will play nani,anderson,ronaldo hopefully it will work in fergies favour to get the best out of them, and Skills you have seen so far will be nothing with what there going to produce in the future.
    Pokemon FC - 1117 6798 4421
    Mario Strikers Charged FC - 472550 243375
    Guitar Hero 3 - 008714461757
    Advance wars days of ruin - 386672 399406

  6. #26
    Gaz
    Gaz is offline
    Poker Face :D Gaz's Avatar
    Member #
    10932
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London / Plymouth
    Posts
    887
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by MztikalAce
    Ronaldo does a sort of weird freekick though, he positions the ball so the valve bit(place you insert the rod to pump it up XD), is in a position favorable, and then he smacks it hard as he can so it gets a curve, he still needs to master that, but when he gets it correct like 10% of the time OMFG, who saw the man utd v european 11 match, he got it spot on in that match and shooom in the net.

    And Next season man utd are going to be super awesome, i just cant wait for next season its so exciting at the fact man utd will play nani,anderson,ronaldo hopefully it will work in fergies favour to get the best out of them, and Skills you have seen so far will be nothing with what there going to produce in the future.
    i guess u have never been in a football team, thats what your ment to do!

    and how many freekicks are ever that far out? never going to happen again
    Mac Expert.

  7. #27
    exstatic Wii Fan MztikalAce's Avatar
    Member #
    4304
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    301
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3255-1307-9630-5972
    ROFL i have been in a football team XD. I dont do the freekicks though, and if i did for muck about, i wouldnt be precise.

    What i meant to say above is, Ronaldo kicks at the valve and uses power to generate the curve. While ronaldinho kicks near the edges if you get what i mean XD, to produce the curve.
    Pokemon FC - 1117 6798 4421
    Mario Strikers Charged FC - 472550 243375
    Guitar Hero 3 - 008714461757
    Advance wars days of ruin - 386672 399406

  8. #28
    Gaz
    Gaz is offline
    Poker Face :D Gaz's Avatar
    Member #
    10932
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London / Plymouth
    Posts
    887
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by MztikalAce
    ROFL i have been in a football team XD. I dont do the freekicks though, and if i did for muck about, i wouldnt be precise.

    What i meant to say above is, Ronaldo kicks at the valve and uses power to generate the curve. While ronaldinho kicks near the edges if you get what i mean XD, to produce the curve.
    i see what you mean (Y) didn't look at it that way, pretty obvious which one produces the better looking goals, and the more consistant
    Mac Expert.

  9. #29
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz
    i see what you mean (Y) didn't look at it that way, pretty obvious which one produces the better looking goals, and the more consistant
    Did you saw that acrobatic goal by Ronaldinho?? That was insane...

  10. #30
    exstatic Wii Fan MztikalAce's Avatar
    Member #
    4304
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    301
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3255-1307-9630-5972
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz
    i see what you mean (Y) didn't look at it that way, pretty obvious which one produces the better looking goals, and the more consistant
    lol horay .

    What was insane was Rooneys goal v newcastle, and many of scholes is goals or maybe zola's little back kick goal. But yea ronaldinhos acrobatic goals are pretty sweet.
    Pokemon FC - 1117 6798 4421
    Mario Strikers Charged FC - 472550 243375
    Guitar Hero 3 - 008714461757
    Advance wars days of ruin - 386672 399406

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts