LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    lol ok ive yet to stab someone with a cigerette!!!!!!! or even so shoot them!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I think its good. I don't care if anyone smokes and they should be able to, but they need to keep the smoke to themselves.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    exactly.... im not agaisnt it but I do think there are more important things to worry about I agree with trying to cut down the risk etc......but I dont think its the core problem..............a smoke free england will probs urge people to quit.. therefore carnt be a bad thing..... but lack of concertration from the government springs to mind!!!

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    Quote Originally Posted by emm-stocks
    lol ok ive yet to stab someone with a cigerette!!!!!!! or even so shoot them!!!
    Oh I really hate you
    Do you know how many people die every year of lung cancer because of passive smoking
    You are such an evil person

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Cammy. I think your being abit harsh on her. I mean I think you have a massive grudge against smokers

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Those in charge of the premises would be fools to let you get away with it, especially considering that they could face a £2,500 fine if they fail to stop you. They could also be charged on-the-spot fines of £200 if they fail to display no-smoking signs, with the penalty increasing to £1,000 if the issue goes to court.
    As a smoker and business owner I got doubly shafted today.

The OP has missed a couple of words out..... It should read

" They could also be charged on-the-spot fines of £200 if they fail to display the correct no-smoking signs"

No longer is it enough to have a no-smoking sign, it has to be a Government approved sign that meets the following requirements......

• be a minimum of A5 in area (210mm x 148mm)
    • display the international no-smoking symbol at least 70mm in diameter
    • carry the following words in characters that can be easily read
    No smoking. It is against the law to smoke in these premises’.

As you can tell I'm unhappy about this, but as a smoker I don't have the energy or lung capacity to argue. So go ahead and tell me you hate the smell, it's my own fault, and that I should be denied treatment on the NHS. I won't try to claim that smoking is big, clever, or good for me.

What I will say is that income tax will rise (again) if everyone quits tobacco, which is why this ridiculous ban is in place (PLEASE continue to buy them, just don't smoke them). I'm not a burden on the NHS.... at 20 per day I will have paid approx £44k EXTRA tax than a non-smoker over a 30 year period, and I truly hope that 'smoking related' diseases actually do start to fall as people are forced to quit.... if not then it means yet another untruth told by a politician.

Member #
    Friends
    My god....... I think you should take that hate out on someone else.......... I was stating a fact..... yes cancer is a big killer but I was just saying theres worse people than smokers... maybe you should switch the news on and keep abreast of the world today instead of sat there on your high horse!!!

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Cammy. I think your being abit harsh on her. I mean I think you have a massive grudge against smokers

You would if you knew a eron who died because of smoking!

Member #
    Friends
    cammy nowt agaisnt you .... I was just saying that the world is bad, dont just point your hand at smokers x

Member #
    Friends
    we have a smoking ban in my hometown that just went into effect a few months ago. i don't think it's a big deal either way. i don't think bars should be non-smoking, though, especially after a certain time. no one goes to bars for their health, anyway.

Ads