Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6487-0727-1500-1514
    Quote Originally Posted by komio
    not sure if it means anything or not but on one of the pictures for the controller it had a 5pin cord hole on the top maybe to charge the controller if it is indeed rechargable, maybe itll work much liek the wirless mice that can be recharged by plugging it into the usb slot
    That's exactly what it's used for. But.. what does that have to do with anything ?
    *Image Removed By Moderator*

Member #
    Friends
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip
    That's exactly what it's used for. But.. what does that have to do with anything ?
    Well, it's an aspect of the controller, isn't it?

By the way...

100th post! =D

Member #
    Friends
    what are you talking about, the ps2 controller was probably the most easy to use controller of the 3 previouse generation consoles and it fit nicely. The new tilt thing is just meh, and who cares about the vibration, i use a wave bird for my gamecube and there is no vibration with that so it's not such a greate loss.

------------------------------------------------
    Wii Funds $0.00 and not growing =p
    PS3 funds canceld for a year, funds will now go to my trip to France. besides i have a PSP WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    X-Box 360 funds $0 and not growing

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    a lot of people care about vibration. i dont all that much, but its still cool to have. the PS2 and GC controllers were basically the same design except for the left thumbstick was up, and the buttons were different sizes.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    If a controller doesnt have vibration, I would not buy it! Vibration is hell good and adds alot of effect when you are playing!

Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Icetrash
    If a controller doesnt have vibration, I would not buy it! Vibration is hell good and adds alot of effect when you are playing!
    so, im guessing all of your GC controllers are wired?
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Member #
    Friends
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    well for one I dont have a GameCube I got a PS2 but got sick of sony and converted to the dark side (nintendo)

Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    but all your controllers are wired because those have rumble. i got wireless because i was tired of wires getting tangled

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip
    So you can twist your arms awkwardly to play the 1, yes count it, 1, game that supports the tilt sensor. Boomerang looked ugly anyway.

Also, I hate to be a fanboy, but the PlayStation controllers both suck, and blow. I don't like them anywhere near as much as the GameCube controllers, which are just perfect.
    Theres definately more than one game supporting it.
    Ive DEFINATELY seen a race game and a game with a plane ( im not good with sony games XD)
    But anyway, yah, theres more than one game suppoerting tilt sensetivity,
    and to be honest, it looks rather....TOO sensetive, the guy o nthe vid would tilt it slightly and the car bloody swerved, and your constantly moving the controller to keep the car in the right direction, just too awkward.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Though I don't think vibration is esential, I'm really happy the wiimote/nunchuk will have it, even if the battery life is shortened by it (I'm guessing there's an option to turn off vibration anyway) because it's gona feel like you're shooting the gun or slicing with a sword. The PS3 controller will also have a "Dashboard/Menu" button, similar I'm guessing, to the Xbox 360 controller. I wonder if when you hit the "Home" button on the wiimote if it will bring up the WiiChannels? That'd be very nice.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Ads