LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Wii Owner COLDshiver's Avatar
    Member #
    1550
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,084
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4532-8683-6668-7765

    PS3 Preorders start today, EBgames with only 15 per store (haha)

    hehe, sucks to be a PS3 fan atm. EBgames and Gamestop only have around 15 PS3s per store and the preorders start today. Needless to say, it'll be crazy at stores everywhere. My friends tried preordering (3 of them) and came to school late today. Luckily, one of them got a preorder but the other 2 were number 16 and 17. So my friend was the last person on the list, how lucky. he was jumping for joy today when he came to class. So i'm happy that i'll be able to try a PS3 at my friend's house. But I want a Wii and Red steel and i'm happy that there will be a 99% chance of me getting one. (that 1% chance is if a random tornadoe goes down my street and rips both the walmart and best buy up and goes a few miles later and rips up my local gamestop )

  2. #2
    Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    137
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
    Posts
    3,592
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    pre-orders have finished. all the fanboys were going crazy.

    anyway, http://uk.gamespot.com/events/ps3lau...d_id=909102863

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ronan's Avatar
    Member #
    877
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    520
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    cool, it will be nice to see how it does, tbh i dont know much about the ps3

    I hate Photobucket

  4. #4
    Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    137
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
    Posts
    3,592
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    although pre orders have finished. it was about 400,000 ps3's for US alone and there are more stores than just EB games and gamestop.

  5. #5
    Wii Owner COLDshiver's Avatar
    Member #
    1550
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,084
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    oh yea, also checked out PS3chat.com

    Most users online: 38, yesterday

  6. #6
    Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    137
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
    Posts
    3,592
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    meh. it just started, it will get more eventually.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ronan's Avatar
    Member #
    877
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    520
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    come on guys, lets not judge it till its out there and we see what it is like
    (though id does not look too promising for ps3)

    I hate Photobucket

  8. #8
    UNACCEPTABLE The_Mitch's Avatar
    Member #
    648
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Milford Ohio
    Posts
    3,130
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    wow. some guy on the Gamespot forums sold his SPOT in line for $1000 to some asian lady. that lady is paying $1600 for 1 PS3. damn. her son is a spoiled brat.
    here is the link: http://uk.gamespot.com/events/ps3lau...ic_id=25050287

    KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.


    Thanks DBloke for the sig

    I miss my weighted companion cube

    Spoiler Alert!


  9. #9
    Drug Addicts Unite Kiwi's Avatar
    Member #
    1717
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In your mother.
    Posts
    1,126
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2222-4356-6544-7565
    Thats crazy...

  10. #10
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,944
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    I did hear that when the PS2 came out in japan there nearly was a roit and one fool nearly killed him self when his preorder was cancelld


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Character Guide Thread
    By Splash_King in forum Smash Brothers
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 07:58 PM
  2. Hotel Dusk: Help me!
    By Deathmetalmaster in forum Nintendo DS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 01:02 PM
  3. Wii Target Inventory Tool [repost]
    By Jahz in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 06:12 PM
  4. how do preorders and store quanities work?
    By NeMeZyZ in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 12:08 PM
  5. Wii All Chat
    By jjenn54 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 09:15 PM