LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Joe, you're absolute bonkers. Drugs being illegal affects many people in different ways, take tobacco, second hand smoking, it was never their choice to inhale their smoke.

Actually, prostituation is like hitch-hiking, but there are a lot more risks. People are mainly prostitues to gather money and provide for things (some cases providing for their drug addiction) like family. But ironically, it can result into more children. It's not as much of an issue in England because there are the Welfare State, which enables people to live just above the poverty line. Other countries, nah, it's not the case, sadly people are left for dead.

Although, people still do it for money, there's "traffic light areas" where they all stand in the bus stop. There's a main one outside a hospital, where I was born, my mum said that she'd watch them every night, the other people in the ward knew how long they had been there, most of them would come back safe.

But, a country under the rule of religious laws, like ours, prohibits prostituation. In Catholicism I have been taught that the human body is sacred and sex should only occur for reproduction. So, that's another issue.
    Sorry but I'm inclined to agree with Joe. If people want to risk getting STDs or drug overdoses, I think they should be allowed to, as long as no one else gets hurt. By the way, I should also mention I strongly oppose basing the law on religion. If you want to follow Catholic teaching, fine, just don't force it on the rest of us.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    I should also mention I strongly oppose basing the law on religion. If you want to follow Catholic teaching, fine, just don't force it on the rest of us.
    I agree with you there

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    I think things like this should already be legal. Same with drugs. I myself avoid both prostitution (if I was old enough ) and drugs but it dosnt really hurt anyone except the people that willingly do it! So if someone wants get an STD from some prostitute...LET THEM! Its their own foolish mistake!
    That is pretty much what I think.

Canada sounds pretty nice...legal pot. Is there an age limit on it?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

That is pretty much what I think.

Canada sounds pretty nice...legal pot. Is there an age limit on it?
    ok it's not like we can smoke it in the streets...well maybe in vancouver

but where i am it's illegal to grow it, or sell it

and you get it taken from you if your caught with it

but they can't charge you unless you have over like 5 grams

ACTUALLY

i don't know much of tha matter, cause i'm not dumb enough to get caught

there is no age limit on it because it's not 100% legal,

so yeha~~~~~~

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    So you still have to buy it off the streets and stuff?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    yeah and where i am, some asain gruop was putting crushed up glass peices in their weed so make it look like crystals

i'm not sure what it's like in the states, but almost every convenience store here sells pipes and/or papers

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads