LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well quite simple.

Your body dies, and your soul energy gets tranferred to another body with you never remembering your past life because the soul doesn't remember.

That or your soul energy dies with you and your body forever.

That or you go to heaven, hell, or purgatory. <---- I like this one best
    Last edited by En4Neo; 07-10-2007 at 11:21 AM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    In Islam, we belive that all our deeds, good or bad, all our actions are recorded. On the day of judgement, it will be decided weather you go to heaven or hell. The Qur'an describes it as a small, narrow bridge that leads to heaven, but underneath the bridge lies the flames of Hell.

If we are good, we shall pass the bridge with no problems. If not, we will fall.

Christians and Jews will be treated as Muslim will. Since we all believe in the same, ONE God (Allah means, The God).

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    I know you guys believe that. but the qualities of the Muslim Allah and the Jewish Hashem are different.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I hate the idea of reincarnation, makes us seem like mindless robots having our souls past on to different bodies..

I remember reading about this kid in some country who said he was reincarnated, and he could remember his name and age, address etc of the guy he was before.. this kid was like 10 and had never even been to the country this other guy lived in.

The TV people tracked this guy down and he was dead and lived in the same places and looked exactly like he described and the family we're just as the kid described and he even remembered a packet of cigarettes in a jacket pocket in his cupboard, and when checked they were still there =/

Spooky spooky, real or hoax? I'm not sure..

WiiChat Member motherbrainrulez's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8024-1926-5495-8435
    Quote Originally Posted by bonodo
    oohh god only knows how many people youve offended there
    he merely told the truth

Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    I hate the idea of reincarnation, makes us seem like mindless robots having our souls past on to different bodies..

I remember reading about this kid in some country who said he was reincarnated, and he could remember his name and age, address etc of the guy he was before.. this kid was like 10 and had never even been to the country this other guy lived in.

The TV people tracked this guy down and he was dead and lived in the same places and looked exactly like he described and the family we're just as the kid described and he even remembered a packet of cigarettes in a jacket pocket in his cupboard, and when checked they were still there =/

i saw somrthing like thta but some guy got shot in the head and a kid was born with a birth mark right there and he could remeber everything from his previous life

Thanks to Pepper for the sig
    I am leader of the Super Metroid fanclub

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Woah now that's rather spooky..

What about mediums and clairvoyants I mean.. they talk to the other side.. do you believe in them? Had any experiences with them?

Personally, my aunt went to see one and a great ant came through, and she said stuff that this woman couldn't know.. and she didn't know our family or anything, she said things like 'I've met 'insert name here' (who's was her ex husband) and his leg is okay now' and the guy suffered really bad problems with his legs and that.. weird..

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    well from the scientific point of view, that is it, death means there is no activity left in the body there is no brain action, you can't think. there is no soul so nothing happens there. it's a blunt truth.. but all this mumbojumbo about heaven, hell, reincarnation etc.. just makes death seam a bit better. when really nothing is going to happen.

and if there is a multiverse, then the energy from your life, will be spread equally between the other multiverse's and the shared life forms grow stronger, but that is just a theroy made into a film
    Mac Expert.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Where'd motherbrainrulez's posts go?...

I believe, pretty much, exactly what Brawny believes. It's always easy when he posts 1st.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2967-1215-6372-5681

That's kinda story...

Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    Your body dies, and your soul energy gets tranferred to another body with you never remembering your past life because the soul doesn't remember.
    My thoughts are exactly the same.

It's proven that our body loses weigh after death. It may be our soul leaving our body.

Is it just me or is wiichat really slow today?
    It's really slow... it happened the same thing with me today, and I made a double post because it was so slow that I double clicked in it.
    Last edited by demonflair; 07-10-2007 at 11:54 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    hahah..

and thank you to the mod who only deleted and didn't lock.

prez, or mitch...(or mabye jill)...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads