LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    Pfft Chuck Norris Sucks lol i'm sorry i never was a fan of him...
    Then you aren't a true fan of the martial arts. In fact I say you are an idiot for saying such a thing. Instead of typing this myself I will post form the wikipedia article

    It was in South Korea that Norris acquired the nickname Chuck and began his training in Tang Soo Do (tangsudo), an interest that would lead to black belts in that art and the founding of the Chun Kuk Do ("Universal Way") form. He also created the education associations United Fighting Arts Federation and "KickStart" (formerly "Kick Drugs Out of America"), a middle school and high school–based program intended to give at-risk children a focus point in life through the martial arts. When he returned to the United States he continued to act as an AP at March Air Force Base California. Norris was discharged in August of 1962. He worked for the Northrop Corporation and opened a chain of karate schools, which Chad McQueen, Steve McQueen's son, attended.[3]Norris made history in 1997 when he was the first Westerner in the documented history of Tae Kwon Do to be given the rank of 8th Degree Black Belt Grand Master.[4] On July 1, 2000 he was presented the Golden Lifetime Achievement Award by the World Karate Union Hall of Fame.
    November 24, 1968, he avenged his defeat to Delgado and in the process won the Professional Middleweight Karate champion (non-contact) title, which he held for six consecutive years.[5] In 1969, he won Karate's triple crown for the most tournament wins of the year, and the fighter of the year award by Black Belt Magazine.
    In short:
    Founded Chun Kuk Do and created United Fighting Arts Federation UFFA
    The first Westerner to achieve 8th level black belt
    Lifetime achievement award from the World Karate Union Hall of Fame.
    Middleweight Karate champion for 6 years straight
    Triple crown for most karate wins in one year and fighter of the year in black belt magazine.


    Why do you think the internet Meme for Chuck Norris quotes came to be? He really did kick that much ass back in the day. I could dig around and find more but by now you have been pwn'd noob.

  2. #22
    Jay Demon Slayer's Avatar
    Member #
    1832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,349
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    Then you aren't a true fan of the martial arts. In fact I say you are an idiot for saying such a thing. Instead of typing this myself I will post form the wikipedia article





    In short:
    Founded Chun Kuk Do and created United Fighting Arts Federation UFFA
    The first Westerner to achieve 8th level black belt
    Lifetime achievement award from the World Karate Union Hall of Fame.
    Middleweight Karate champion for 6 years straight
    Triple crown for most karate wins in one year and fighter of the year in black belt magazine.


    Why do you think the internet Meme for Chuck Norris quotes came to be? He really did kick that much ass back in the day. I could dig around and find more but by now you have been pwn'd noob.
    Number one, i am no Noob, Number two, i never actually liked him because i don't like his Style of martial Arts, And i do Study martial Arts, kyukushinkai Which i might add is the Strongest Karate, I watch countless hours of Martial arts Film, i got every Bruce Lee movies, and i watched at least ten times each, I have half of every film of Jet Li whom i watch at least 5 times each, and lets just say i am one of the best Fighters where i am..Noob? i don't think so.
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?


    Spoiler Alert!


    Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

  3. #23
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    Number one, i am no Noob, Number two, i never actually liked him because i don't like his Style of martial Arts, And i do Study martial Arts, kyukushinkai Which i might add is the Strongest Karate, I watch countless hours of Martial arts Film, i got every Bruce Lee movies, and i watched at least ten times each, I have half of every film of Jet Li whom i watch at least 5 times each, and lets just say i am one of the best Fighters where i am..Noob? i don't think so.
    Noob points -
    Saying someone sucks because you don't like their fighting style.
    You like Jet Li for his martial arts style that is not even meant for fighting. Wushu is more like hacky sack or pomel horse gymnastics than fighting.
    Watching martial arts films does not make you a strong fighter

  4. #24
    Jay Demon Slayer's Avatar
    Member #
    1832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,349
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    Noob points -
    Saying someone sucks because you don't like their fighting style.
    You like Jet Li for his martial arts style that is not even meant for fighting. Wushu is more like hacky sack or pomel horse gymnastics than fighting.
    Watching martial arts films does not make you a strong fighter
    did you watch Fearless? where he does wushu,and fights, either way, he kicks ass..Can i ask you something? Why are you so angry at me only because i dislike Chuck Norris? arn't I aloud to like and not like whom ever i Want? you just killing this Thread so Stop now
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?


    Spoiler Alert!


    Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

  5. #25
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    did you watch Fearless? where he does wushu,and fights, either way, he kicks ass..Can i ask you something? Why are you so angry at me only because i dislike Chuck Norris? arn't I aloud to like and not like whom ever i Want? you just killing this Thread so Stop now
    Hey, I don't like Chuck Norris, you're not allowed to not like him because I already do!





    Um...... cool down they're just action stars.


    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


  6. #26
    Jay Demon Slayer's Avatar
    Member #
    1832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,349
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    Hey, I don't like Chuck Norris, you're not allowed to not like him because I already do!





    Um...... cool down they're just action stars.
    Well at least i know i'm not alone xD
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?


    Spoiler Alert!


    Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

  7. #27
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    Why are you so angry at me only because i dislike Chuck Norris? arn't I aloud to like and not like whom ever i Want? you just killing this Thread so Stop now
    Changing your argument mid way? Sorry I won't stand for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    Pfft Chuck Norris Sucks
    Not liking someone and saying they suck are two different things. If your post said "Pfft I don't like Chuck Norris" I wouldn't have replied. I argue that anyone interested in martial arts would know that Chuck Norris is far from sucking even if they dislike his style and thats why I think you are a noob.

    I dislike Bruce Li and yet I know he was an amazing martial artist so I would never say he "sucks."

  8. #28
    Jay Demon Slayer's Avatar
    Member #
    1832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,349
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    Changing your argument mid way? Sorry I won't stand for it.

    Not liking someone and saying they suck are two different things. If your post said "Pfft I don't like Chuck Norris" I wouldn't have replied.

    I dislike Bruce Li and yet I know he was an amazing martial artist so I would never say he "sucks."
    it's Bruce Lee, and stop complaining...<<;;
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?


    Spoiler Alert!


    Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

  9. #29
    One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    26514
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    ARizona
    Posts
    2,408
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    you wouldnt say "chuck norris sucks" if he were in your house. man, chuck norris leaves the closet light on at night cuz the dark is afraid of chuck norris. just remember who ur dealing with.

    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #30
    Jay Demon Slayer's Avatar
    Member #
    1832
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,349
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    you wouldnt say "chuck norris sucks" if he were in your house. man, chuck norris leaves the closet light on at night cuz the dark is afraid of chuck norris. just remember who ur dealing with.
    O.o OMG forget about it, seriously, sorry i said my Opinion God
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?


    Spoiler Alert!


    Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

ookie
,

ookie martial arts

,
what is ookie martial arts
Click on a term to search for related topics.