LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Definitely believe in the super natural. I have had several first hand experiences to support the existence of ghosts and the like. So has my wife, we've experienced things both together and seperately so I have no doubt.

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    I think I've seen a monster in my house does that count?
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Member #
    Friends
    was it under the bed or in the closet?

Member #
    Friends
    if you're SURE you saw something, and it wasn't just a case of mistaken identity (i.e. pile of clothes in the dark that just happens to look like a monster), and you can't explain what you saw...then i'd say ya that counts

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Nah it was like a giant ape with red pulsing eyes then i went into the bathroom and closed the door and i waited 10 minutes then ran downstairs where my family was and didnt say a thing.
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

494028-363289

vote for me....Wario! wario2ooo's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0162-6929-7214-8876
    i saw a small shadow run in my old house too.........
    SSBB= 2664-1935-2379
    Guitar hero 3= 283602180394
    Strikers FC= 236458-134911
    PBR CODE= 1678-1299-6385
    PKM FC=1847-8145-3579
    Guitar Hero WT: 000189824665
    TvsC: 4082-6902-6467

need help with anything, pm me
    I'm back....and bored

Member #
    Friends
    I go strictly by facts, however I am rather skeptical on the entire study of demonology, paranormal activity, and the like.

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    I have had an experience of this matter once before (Note that i love this Subject, I believe in them and i believe in Many MANY supernatural Stuff) Ok well i was young and at school, and it was the last day of school before Christmas vacation, so everyone when to the Gym to watch a movie, which was A goofy movie, lol anyways there was a Christmas tree in the corner next to Large TV that we watch the movie from. Anyways, all of a sudden in the most quiet part of the Movie, the Tree violently fell down as if someone would had literally crashed a car threw it and mad it fly, so naturally the christmas Balls and stuff were on the ground, and one of the Ball rolled to me and my Friend, My friend picked it up and we looked at it, and i can't explained what we saw in a better way then this, We saw a Demon in the Christmas Ball, either a Demon or Satan, my friend says it was the devil's Face.

When i was just a little older but still very Young, i was living in this old house, the house was i think 150 years old at the time, anyways as we were living in it, often at Nights in the halls next to my room i would hear foot steps walking back and forth, i was always to afraid of going to check what it was so i just tried my best to make a sound, because i my head i was thinking, "I can't let this Spirit know i'm here or he'll come see who's in the room" of course i was just a child. Anyways this night i heard the foot steps, but not only that but my Door was wide open, and a figure walked infront of my Door into the next room...I was Terrified at that point, that i got out of bed and Ran to my Parents bed Room, every night in that house i had to sleep with my mom, i had no choice i was to afraid of sleeping alone, so i kept sleeping with my mom until i moved in this house now, even at 12 i was still to terrified to sleep alone...
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?

Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

Member #
    Friends
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Did you just see footsteps or did you see a shadow because if you only heard footsteps you could have planed foil of sort on the ground and told your parents to not touch it and then wait to see if something came by and hear if it touches it.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

494028-363289

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    I have had an experience of this matter once before (Note that i love this Subject, I believe in them and i believe in Many MANY supernatural Stuff) Ok well i was young and at school, and it was the last day of school before Christmas vacation, so everyone when to the Gym to watch a movie, which was A goofy movie, lol anyways there was a Christmas tree in the corner next to Large TV that we watch the movie from. Anyways, all of a sudden in the most quiet part of the Movie, the Tree violently fell down as if someone would had literally crashed a car threw it and mad it fly, so naturally the christmas Balls and stuff were on the ground, and one of the Ball rolled to me and my Friend, My friend picked it up and we looked at it, and i can't explained what we saw in a better way then this, We saw a Demon in the Christmas Ball, either a Demon or Satan, my friend says it was the devil's Face.

When i was just a little older but still very Young, i was living in this old house, the house was i think 150 years old at the time, anyways as we were living in it, often at Nights in the halls next to my room i would hear foot steps walking back and forth, i was always to afraid of going to check what it was so i just tried my best to make a sound, because i my head i was thinking, "I can't let this Spirit know i'm here or he'll come see who's in the room" of course i was just a child. Anyways this night i heard the foot steps, but not only that but my Door was wide open, and a figure walked infront of my Door into the next room...I was Terrified at that point, that i got out of bed and Ran to my Parents bed Room, every night in that house i had to sleep with my mom, i had no choice i was to afraid of sleeping alone, so i kept sleeping with my mom until i moved in this house now, even at 12 i was still to terrified to sleep alone...
    I'd put that down to dementia, chief.

Ads