Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    noise?

hmm, dream books never really helped me.. what kind of book is it that you have?

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    okay well this my opinion, and i think there pretty probable. i think dreams are a reflection what your senses picked up that day. also i had a dream about cold war 2 the other day

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    noise?

hmm, dream books never really helped me.. what kind of book is it that you have?
    I don't have any Dream Books with me Except my of Eleven Lessons to high Magickal Arts, and astral Travel for Beginner, but i have rented a few books on Dreams like the Dream Dictionary and another one called Dreams and their Secrets by i forgot the autor xD

@ Ginger, well you partly right, actually most Dreams that arn't OBE are actually what your Feeling as an Emotion that your feeling, most of them show signs of what your feeling in your life in the present. Infact those are the reason for Nightmares, lets say latly your always having Nightmares, might be because something stressful is happening in your life...I know i always have bad dreams around my Exams because the stress of the Exams or getting to my head...
    Last edited by Demon Slayer; 07-20-2007 at 12:11 AM.
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?

Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerkid
    okay well this my opinion, and i think there pretty probable. i think dreams are a reflection what your senses picked up that day. also i had a dream about cold war 2 the other day
    mine seem to be a couple days late then...

@demon slayer:

do they seem to work? or at least be right most of the time?

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    mine seem to be a couple days late then...

@demon slayer:

do they seem to work? or at least be right most of the time?
    Well it Depends on how you look at your dream...ok lets say your having a sexual Dream ok, well most of the time sexual dream means that you have to much Sexual Tension, or lets say your Running away from someone that is chasing you and no matter how much you run away he's always on your back. well maybe in real life something is always pressuring you..dosen't need to be a person..could be Homework...you always have homeword on your back..you can never get away from it...it's making you angry and sad...so you really need to study your dreams, and you also need a dream diary to make things clearer

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    dreams... what beautiful unclear things. we will never know why we have them, how we have them, and many other questions.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    dreams... what beautiful unclear things. we will never know why we have them, how we have them, and many other questions.
    We probably will eventually as technology progresses....
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Actually we know the how we get them, and the Why....How, we get them because when we go to bed, are mind is at easy, we are not in controle of anything else anymore, we are sleeping so your mind starts to just think and Imagine, sometimes when you are really relaxe you leave your Body..everyone leaves their physical body which we call OBE, then what your astral Double seens is what your dreaming. The Body could not live without the ablility to dream. which is why we have them...you would be one dipressed person if you could not dream...because your dreams manipulates your Emotions at nights making them better most of the time....with out dream we couldn't get happier..we would just end up killing ourselves..this is one of my Teachers that told me this..she is an Expert in dreams and took classes about it...thats what she told us...so yeah...i'm not sure how 100% it plays with you emotions but i know that thats why we have dreams..

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    yeah, i'd have to agree w/ you, that sounds like a plausable theory.
    i mean, there is no 100% way to be sure, but if i had to go w/ a reason, that'd be it.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    Actually we know the how we get them, and the Why....How, we get them because when we go to bed, are mind is at easy, we are not in controle of anything else anymore, we are sleeping so your mind starts to just think and Imagine, sometimes when you are really relaxe you leave your Body..everyone leaves their physical body which we call OBE, then what your astral Double seens is what your dreaming. The Body could not live without the ablility to dream. which is why we have them...you would be one dipressed person if you could not dream...because your dreams manipulates your Emotions at nights making them better most of the time....with out dream we couldn't get happier..we would just end up killing ourselves..this is one of my Teachers that told me this..she is an Expert in dreams and took classes about it...thats what she told us...so yeah...i'm not sure how 100% it plays with you emotions but i know that thats why we have dreams..
    Ya, I don't really believe any of that. How the **** would you leave your body? You can't.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads