Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    I get that too, and I actually get the feeling I'm falling too.. like I'm on a roller coaster and my stomach gets like MAJOR butterflies, then I wake up in a shock and I'm panting..

I really don't like it lol, it's scares me =/
    Actually anyone know what Astral Travel is? They say that when you get that feeling it means that you astral Double Returned to your body with a violent force that it Literally make your Jump..i read a few books on Astral Travel or Out of Body Experience
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?

Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

Member #
    Friends
    2222-4356-6544-7565
    Quote Originally Posted by chach

As long as your not acting out your supressed psychotic fantasies, it's all good. Keep them coming and more details.
    Eh, i guess ill share one.

There was this one dream i had where i was in like an African village. I ran into this old black lady with her little daughter and we talked for a bit. She later told me and my group to go in this room just up ahead. So i did, once i opened the door there were these ****ing snakes like 40 feet long attacking us (lol). They grabbed a hold of pretty much everybody except for me. So i decided to get the **** out of there and run into the woods, since there was nothing i could do.

So after that i come back many years later, it also seems like i mastered the art of karate during that time period. I meet the old black woman, and im like "bitch, your gonna die". I kill her, and i move onto these cotton fields or some shit and i meet her daughter who is now grown, and may i add carrying a sword with her. I fight with her after we talk for a bit, and then i kill her also.

That was my dream, hopefully it was a little entertaining. If not, oh well.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-19-2007 at 03:58 PM.

umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    I lold, first of all your obviously racist...

And snakes are usally symbolic of someone sneaky or that you dont trust...

Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2222-4356-6544-7565
    Quote Originally Posted by chach
    I lold, first of all your obviously racist...

And snakes are usally symbolic of someone sneaky or that you dont trust...
    Nah dude, i love every race the same.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I had a weird dream a few days ago. I was in my house with my GF (just in the dream. I don't actually have one ATM) and we were talking, then I went into a different room of my house and there was some guy sitting at the table with a stuffed bear. I pulled out a gun and pointed it at him asking who the hell he was, but he wouldn't say anything and he just started to rip the bear open. Then he pulled out these two pieces of velcro (sp?) that were stuck together and started pulling them apart. But when he pulled them apart there were red needle like things that were sticking to both pieces. I asked him what they were and he said it was poison and then it got hard for me to breathe. So I was running through my house telling everyone that they are going to die if they don't get out of the house, but no one even acknowledged that I was talking except my father. So we went outside and then some guy came out of the door wearing a mask and some costume thing, and he pushed me and ran back in, shut the door then opened it back up and came out in a different mask and pushed me again. That happened a few times, and then I noticed my dad was gone. Then a van pulled up and all my friends and family got out of it and started walking in the house. I tried to tell them that there was poison in there, but they couldn't hear me or see me for some reason. So I just stood there not knowing what to do and watched them all go in and die, except one of my eight year old cousins who went on the side of the house to smoke so I followed her and I saw a spot where the ground had been dug up in the shape of a body and there were little signs made out of toothpicks and little pieces of paper that said all kinds of insults like "RIP you dumb bastard" and "fry in hell ass wipe" and stuff and I knew that my dad was buried there. Then I woke up.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    wow that dream was crazy !

ps add me on your wii already

Spoiler Alert!

Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    There are some dreams (I didn't had any so far) that you actually dream of something, like a murder for example, and in the next day or so (in real life) it actually happens..

Member #
    Friends
    2222-4356-6544-7565
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    There are some dreams (I didn't had any so far) that you actually dream of something, like a murder for example, and in the next day or so (in real life) it actually happens..
    Yeah dude i hear about stuff like that also. I kinda had a dream like that one time... except nobody was murdered lol.

I just passed this store i never saw before the next morning, and in my dream the previous night i imagined it being some gun store in the future.

Member #
    Friends
    1262-1897-0166-8568
    Ibiza used to have this nightmare when i was about 4 EVERY single night:

I would get out of bed then a deep voice coming out of a box on my wardrobe would say:
    Look into the big black box...
    Then i would wake up screaming. I still don't like thinking about it now.

help me im dying help

Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair

My uncles father (he's a pastor) had a dream quite a bit ago about these numbers, he said he specificlly remembered every number. His wife told him to play the lottery with those numbers, he said he wouldnt because hes not a gambling man. The next day those numbers won the georgia lottery I think it was like 10 million

Spoiler Alert!

Ads