LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6161-6587-8001-6447
    have you ever had the experience when you've been dreaming and you were talking in your dream and all of a sudden you couldn't talk in the dream but you were talking in real life?
    I have that sometimes and it pisses me off because I can't get my point across in the dream
    to
    the Captain
    *******Now Playing********
    Wii:Mario Strikers Charged Godfather: Balackhand edition
    Nintendo DS:Pokemon:Pearl
    Gamecube: Karaoke Revolution
    Virtual Console:Excite Bike Bomberman
    Mario Strikers Charged code: 369474119535

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by frankofwii
    have you ever had the experience when you've been dreaming and you were talking in your dream and all of a sudden you couldn't talk in the dream but you were talking in real life?
    I have that sometimes and it pisses me off because I can't get my point across in the dream
    AHAHA, I thought it was only me who did that. But I wake up as soon as I try to say something.

One time I went to see Mozart (and I don't even like classicals, not to mention the man's dead) and after the show me and my mum went to his house and drank lots of tea (I hate tea). But, anyway, it was like midnight and we had to walk home, then a gunman appeared and yelled something that sounded completely foreign to me like "KJFHJDHGJGFHFGV" and, rather than panicking and belting it into Mozart's house I shouted "What the hell!?" and woke myself up, in shock, I fell off the bed.

Another thing related to that, I sometimes fall over in dreams and wake up on the floor, but it hasn't happened in a while, because I'd start to question my sanity and ability to stand up during dreams.
    I love you, Adam.

umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Long dream dont feel like typing it out atm, but at the end a midget bit my one of my testicles and it hurt really bad and woke up.

Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

Spoiler Alert!

Ads