+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1185-8785-0113-8139

The Dream Thread

I for one genuinely believe that dreams have meanings. Not all of the time but some do. This thread is for anyone to post the dreams they had, and perhaps someone like myself or others can shed some insight to help you comprehend or understand your dreams. The subconscience is an amazing thing that is easily influenced with or with out you knowledge....

Last night I had a dream about my friend Lindsay shaving my head with an army knife, I remember thinking it looked cool lol. Either way I think now im going to shave my head I'll probally look like a scary skin head but whatever.

Analysis: Shaving my head could be indictive of a change I need to make, or a clean start. I really dont know why my friend was there or what was up with the knife. Knifes are usaully symbolized aggression......

As I was typing I kinda realized as to the meaning behind that, Im not gonna post it cause its kinda personal but whatever...

I hope you guys participate in this thread I could see it really being a good thread.

Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

Spoiler Alert!

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ooooo what an intersting thread!

I keep on having weird dreams so people have bought me those dream books to look up what they mean lol, it's pretty handy.

So yeah I can check the books out if anybody needs some help ^_^

Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Ooooo what an intersting thread!

I keep on having weird dreams so people have bought me those dream books to look up what they mean lol, it's pretty handy.

So yeah I can check the books out if anybody needs some help ^_^

w00t!

I was thinking this thread was gonna be a fail

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2222-4356-6544-7565
    Usually all the dreams i have involve people being sucked into air conditioners and lots of blood. I don't think any of you would want to hear about them...

Member #
    Friends
    I have been constantly dreaming about living with total strangers. I wonder what that means.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi
    Usually all the dreams i have involve people being sucked into air conditioners and lots of blood. I don't think any of you would want to hear about them...

As long as your not acting out your supressed psychotic fantasies, it's all good. Keep them coming and more details.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    I had a dream last night that was somewhat cool...ok well i was at a camp ground and i was part of the Army, so i had a shot gun at my side and a machine gun in my hands, i also had 2 hand guns. anyways we needed to attack people that were in White. And so i killed a few of them, i must say i found it quite thrilling, so as i attacked them, i had a partner but i can't remember who was my partner, anyways the shooting stopped so i took this time to get to our tent to get more Ammo for my guns. I then went out of the tent and in the middle of the Campground. where my Father and Mother and i think some of my Friends were, then in my wakkie talky one told me that the attackers were in Chinese Robs, i saw one of them who was on top of a house walking, so i knew it was an Enemy so i fired at the guy, but he didn't die, so i kept firing but he just wouldn't die, then he did some sort or wave with his hand, so i looked behind me and i saw 7 of the enimies aiming their guns at me. They all Fired but then because i'm good in martial arts and it was a dream, i find myself jumping in the air and dodging every bullet, i could see the bullet come at me like in the matrix movie, and i was able to dodge them all so then i fired with my machine gun at all of them..but they wouldn't die. I decided to make a run for it and call for backup, which is where i woke up...
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?

Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi
    OMFG

I have some dreams with me and my friends doing random stuff.. sometimes weird stuff that I can't actually explain..

I sometimes have this dream that I'm falling, and before reaching the floor or whatever that is I wake up, and it looks like I fell and went to the bed.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I get that too, and I actually get the feeling I'm falling too.. like I'm on a roller coaster and my stomach gets like MAJOR butterflies, then I wake up in a shock and I'm panting..

I really don't like it lol, it's scares me =/

Member #
    Friends
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Falling is an indication of insecurities, and anxieties. Maybe you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control in some situation in your life. Anyways I really like Freuds thoughts on dream interpertation cause they are very sexual and basic. Falling dreams according to Freud could mean you are contemplating giving into a sexual urge or impulse. You maybe lacking some discretion in the choice you are going to make.

Spoiler Alert!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ads