+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ragnarok

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by gh05t
    quick question i can run counterstrike source on my computer...do u think i can run ragnarok? and you dont need to be rich to play paintball if u get sponsered they will buy u stuff...
    yea, u can run ragnarok. some computers can even run 5 clients at a time like mine

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    you spent like 1000 dollars on the wekk of november 19th
    No I didn't. I didn't get my PS3 at launch. $1000 isn't that much anyway.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

No I didn't. I didn't get my PS3 at launch. $1000 isn't that much anyway.

and that's why people think your rich

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Zelda Twilight Princess Link888's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I have no idea what ragnarok is could someone tell me all the detils!
    2 Wii Remotes
    2 Numchuks
    Wii Sports
    Resient Evil 4 Wii Edition
    Zelda Twlight Princess

Register me 1313-4061-4656-8051

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIm_3zQuRbY

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    OR

you can go to wikipedia

(i realised that looked(sounded?) rude, i dind't mean it in a rude way though

my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by Link888
    I have no idea what ragnarok is could someone tell me all the detils!
    often referred to as RO, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game created by GRAVITY Co., Ltd. based on the manhwa Ragnarok by Lee Myung-Jin. It was first released in South Korea on 31 August 2002 for Microsoft Windows and has since been released in many other locales around the world. Much of the game's mythos is based on Norse mythology, but its style has been influenced by Christianity and various Asian cultures as well. The game has spawned an animated series, Ragnarok the Animation, and a sequel game, Ragnarok Online 2: The Gate of the World, is currently in development.

Ragnarok Online uses a combination of isometric sprites and three dimensional graphics in order to present the world of the game. Players are able to select the job, hair color and hair style for each of their characters. Gender also varies from player to player, but all characters on a given account have the same gender due to technical limitations and Gravity policy.[6]

Gravity franchises the game to allow distribution in a variety of locales not directly supported by the company. As of 26 March 2007, official franchises of the game are available in South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Brazil, Singapore, Russia, India. Service in Oceania was terminated on 2 March 2007, marking the first time a locale has been closed.[7] Two other less country-specific versions of the game exist, European Ragnarok Online serving Germany, Italy, Austria, Turkey, the United Kingdom and Switzerland and International Ragnarok Online serving North America and most countries that do not have their own franchise.

Four servers currently exist in International Ragnarok Online: Chaos, Loki, Iris and the Sakray test server. Other franchises may have fewer or more servers depending on the amount of demand for the game in the country in question. Some franchises include an Urdr server where player-killing is possible outside of towns. While many players of the International franchise have expressed interest in such a server for that franchise,[8] no action has been taken towards that goal as of 25 March 2007

Jobs are one of the most important aspects of Ragnarok Online, as the job a player chooses will have profound implications on his or her strengths and weaknesses, both in a party and outside of one. The job system includes a total of 39 different jobs, divided into 6 categories: Novices, Super Novices, First Job Classes, Second Job Classes, Transcendent Classes and Extended Classes. The list of job classes are as follows:

Swordman
    Thief Merchant
    Knight Crusader Assassin Rogue Blacksmith Alchemist
    Lord Knight Paladin Assassin Cross Stalker Master Smith (Whitesmith) Biochemist (Creator)
    Mage Archer Acolyte
    Wizard Sage Hunter Dancer/Bard Priest Monk
    High Wizard Scholar (Professor) Sniper Gypsy/Minstrel (Clown) High Priest Champion

Extended Classes:

Taekwon Boy/Girl Ninja Gunslinger
    Soul Linker Star Gladiator (Taekwon Master) N/A N/A N/A N/A
    N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A

theres way more, but that just a little of it.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    Super Helpful thanx
    2 Wii Remotes
    2 Numchuks
    Wii Sports
    Zelda Twlight Princess

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    no problem
    *ignores shoko

wikipedia is THE site

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    dont worry paintballer. theres secret servers where u can play for as long as u want, for free. just make sure u dont go to the original, main server(s); IRO and KRO
    Could you tell me more about how to play free. Could you take me through the steps, this is the site im using http://www.ragnarokonline.com/
    2 Wii Remotes
    2 Numchuks
    Wii Sports
    Zelda Twlight Princess

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    often referred to as RO, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game created by GRAVITY Co., Ltd. based on the manhwa Ragnarok by Lee Myung-Jin. It was first released in South Korea on 31 August 2002 for Microsoft Windows and has since been released in many other locales around the world. Much of the game's mythos is based on Norse mythology, but its style has been influenced by Christianity and various Asian cultures as well. The game has spawned an animated series, Ragnarok the Animation, and a sequel game, Ragnarok Online 2: The Gate of the World, is currently in development.

Ragnarok Online uses a combination of isometric sprites and three dimensional graphics in order to present the world of the game. Players are able to select the job, hair color and hair style for each of their characters. Gender also varies from player to player, but all characters on a given account have the same gender due to technical limitations and Gravity policy.[6]

Gravity franchises the game to allow distribution in a variety of locales not directly supported by the company. As of 26 March 2007, official franchises of the game are available in South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Brazil, Singapore, Russia, India. Service in Oceania was terminated on 2 March 2007, marking the first time a locale has been closed.[7] Two other less country-specific versions of the game exist, European Ragnarok Online serving Germany, Italy, Austria, Turkey, the United Kingdom and Switzerland and International Ragnarok Online serving North America and most countries that do not have their own franchise.

Four servers currently exist in International Ragnarok Online: Chaos, Loki, Iris and the Sakray test server. Other franchises may have fewer or more servers depending on the amount of demand for the game in the country in question. Some franchises include an Urdr server where player-killing is possible outside of towns. While many players of the International franchise have expressed interest in such a server for that franchise,[8] no action has been taken towards that goal as of 25 March 2007

Jobs are one of the most important aspects of Ragnarok Online, as the job a player chooses will have profound implications on his or her strengths and weaknesses, both in a party and outside of one. The job system includes a total of 39 different jobs, divided into 6 categories: Novices, Super Novices, First Job Classes, Second Job Classes, Transcendent Classes and Extended Classes. The list of job classes are as follows:

Swordman
    Thief Merchant
    Knight Crusader Assassin Rogue Blacksmith Alchemist
    Lord Knight Paladin Assassin Cross Stalker Master Smith (Whitesmith) Biochemist (Creator)
    Mage Archer Acolyte
    Wizard Sage Hunter Dancer/Bard Priest Monk
    High Wizard Scholar (Professor) Sniper Gypsy/Minstrel (Clown) High Priest Champion

Extended Classes:

Taekwon Boy/Girl Ninja Gunslinger
    Soul Linker Star Gladiator (Taekwon Master) N/A N/A N/A N/A
    N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A

theres way more, but that just a little of it.
    Haha Tae Kwon Do FTW<3

Good times, I used to do tae kwon do so intresting that its in this game

Ads