Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: do you.....

Warhammer 40k is the best Mr. person's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    there probably is life on other planets a bagillion and 5 light years away because the universe is never ending so for earth to be the only planet with life on it would be weird
    If the Wii is a sport then i'm an athlete.

Having trouble??? Please PM me and i will help out when ever i can

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4505-3094-7418-7845
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. person
    there probably is life on other planets a bagillion and 5 light years away because the universe is never ending so for earth to be the only planet with life on it would be weird
    actually the farthestpoint from earth that a planet exists is only 13.5 billion light years away, so it cant be a bagillion and five.. haha... jk... anyway, we probably cant find out unless this life happens to be within our solar system or close by... I cant wait to find out whats outside of our solar system... but the only way we will ever be able to find life thats billions of light years away would be with time travel, and that is simply impossible so its not going to happen... and knowing that we will never know, just upsets me... very much so.

Member #
    Friends
    Well considering that the universe is infinite, it is a bit silly to assume this is the only planet with life.

BTW we found traces of extinct bacterial life on Mars.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sithmagician
    actually the farthestpoint from earth that a planet exists is only 13.5 billion light years away, so it cant be a bagillion and five.. haha... jk... anyway, we probably cant find out unless this life happens to be within our solar system or close by... I cant wait to find out whats outside of our solar system... but the only way we will ever be able to find life thats billions of light years away would be with time travel, and that is simply impossible so its not going to happen... and knowing that we will never know, just upsets me... very much so.
    You do realised we've only mapped around 0.00001% of the universe, don't you?

This planet will be long gone before we ever have the technology to explore space to such an insane magnitude.

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    yes i also believe like everyone else. i think it was proven that there was life on mars a while ago. by some meteorite or something. but other than mars, there are millions and millions of galaxys out there that can have planets that support life.

OMG IMAGINE IF THEY ALSO HAD A Wii??? WE COULD BE PLAYING WITH THEM ON WI-FI WITHOUT KNOWING!!!

lol. seriously, imagine if intelligent life out there invented the same things we did. only their Wii will probably be black.

OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

The name is. . . Hugo

Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Micro-organisms have already been found on a planet. I dont remember much about it, but it was one of the few planets with water, but it had very little. We talked about it in Science class this year.

I am certain that there are no life forms more intellegent than humans, however.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Yeah
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    There has to be. And I believe that we may find out in our life times. Well as long as your not 50 you will. Already science is very close to discovering how to increase a persons lifespan over hundreds of years!! But incase your wondering about the world overpopulating...with how fast technology is improving im sure we'll find new ways of living on different planets. Oh and time travel may be possible. I watch a lot of the science channel lol. Alright, so all im saying is dont die....live as long as you can....and we will certainly find out!

Ads