Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    I have the memory of the goldfish but I think it was the N64 that got me liking games and I truly became a proper gamer or hardcore per say on the PS2. I got intrested in older games and such to so i managed to play some of the older games
    Last edited by Foxy; 07-24-2007 at 08:51 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Dont remember how old i was but. On Uk Launch of of PLaystation My big brother got it and i played the demo disc and played the demo of the second level of crash bandicoot (first Crash, in my opinion still the best one) and i played it over and over and over, untill when it finally came out i got it on my Birthday, and after that gaming wasnt really what i thought, of it was always just that one game of course untill i got my N64 i played every game and also started playing more and more Playstation games and well that the story of my life lol. oh n crash was my first ever game

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    My brother had a NES since I was born and he didn't want me to screw it up so when I was a baby he just sat the cord of the controller under the console and made me think I was playing it with him. Then once I got a little bit older and I realized that I wasn't really playing I plugged the controller in and started actually playing. I never played very much until the PS though. I would just occasionally play whatever my brother had bought before then.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    i played dig-dug on the atari when i was really little... i got an original gameboy when i was like 4 and i loved it. my brother had an nes and i remember him getting an snes for christmas the same day i got my first bike... after that i didn't really play much. i guess i'm not really a gamer. so i shouldn't be posting in this thread. oh well... my bad.

Member #
    Friends
    1491-5330-6997-9229

OMG N64

Mah first consle

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

Member #
    Friends
    My gaming hobby also started as a result of visiting a relative. My cousin had a Sega Mega Drive at the time and he allowed me to play a game (I think it was Street Fighter). From that point onwards, I wanted a Sega Mega Drive to call my own.
    It was my dad who bought me the machine after I agreed to get good results in my exams. And here I am, continuing the gaming trend with my Wii console.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Ads