+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by freakpizzaboy
    I have friends who do missionary work in places that aren't as dangerous as that, and I have a friend who's fighting (he calls himself a grunt, I guess he's like frontline infantry? I'm not military savvy") in Iraq. I'm a little young to fully grasp the whole Iraq thing, but some of the reasons that people claim we're bad for being there are sort of, a good reason to be there? Of course the only reason shouldn't be oil but, sad fact is, without oil: our country dies. So, it's a pro when looking at the pro-con scales of the war. I don't want to be flamed because I'm not into politics being too young to vote, but I'm still personally effected? I don't know, it's all so confusing.
    Well, it's different theorys of why america is in Iraq, If your not into politics and such then I wouldnt worry to much, your partly effected but if you wnat to learn more, try looking into politics on the news and such.

@the dead korean comment: They do not kill all at once, they do it slowly with threats normally such as 'Free hassun bandai or two more hostages die'. They normally have a motive and do messages so we will see

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by freakpizzaboy
    I have friends who do missionary work in places that aren't as dangerous as that, and I have a friend who's fighting (he calls himself a grunt, I guess he's like frontline infantry? I'm not military savvy") in Iraq. I'm a little young to fully grasp the whole Iraq thing, but some of the reasons that people claim we're bad for being there are sort of, a good reason to be there? Of course the only reason shouldn't be oil but, sad fact is, without oil: our country dies. So, it's a pro when looking at the pro-con scales of the war. I don't want to be flamed because I'm not into politics being too young to vote, but I'm still personally effected? I don't know, it's all so confusing.
    America isn't a country that dies if it doesn't have oil, Dubia is a place that will!
    Mac Expert.

Ads