LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

help me pick a new car

so i'm considering getting a new car soon. i want an SUV, but decent gas mileage because i drive a good bit. i've driven a honda civic for the past 4 or 5 years that is now paid off. i like it, but i want a big car. i'm not really that worried about the cost right now, if what i really want is expensive, i'll just wait for a while then get it. well... these are my top two choices right now...

the VW Touareg 2... probably in a champagne color

or the Jeep Patriot... probably this color

any more suggestions? comments?

The_Loose_Cannon
    honda fit ftw

my bf has one, loves it because it gets great gas milage (38MPG) and its a great commuter car to get from suffolk county long island to NYC every day (120 miles back and forth for 5 days a week) hes had the car for a year and has 40,000 miles on it.

me i drive a jeep cheoroke but its on the verge of dying. my friend has a nissan altima for sale fully loaded for 5000$. its a 2003 with i think 83,000 miles on it because it was driven from NY to california 4 times

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    You are going to take advice on a car from people on a Wii forum?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

The_Loose_Cannon
    most arent even old enough to drive

oh if you want an SUV because im braindead and didnt read your posts, nissan xterra <33 i fell inlove with that truck. my bf before he got the honda fit, had a supercharged on. it was the most beautiful truck i ever saw. i have great memories in that baby....sigh...i miss it....stupid honda fit!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    You are going to take advice on a car from people on a Wii forum?
    well, i'm gonna get what I decide on... just thought somebody might come up with something i haven't thought of.

TLC, x-terra's are pretty sweet... that was my dream car when i was like 15 and they first came out. hmmm... something to think about

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by CCScandalus
    well, i'm gonna get what I decide on... just thought somebody might come up with something i haven't thought of.

TLC, x-terra's are pretty sweet... that was my dream car when i was like 15 and they first came out. hmmm... something to think about

he had a 2004 i believe? it was the most gorgeous truck ive ever seen. he had the PIA lights in the front with the guard rail (for city driving its a must!), roof rack (not the tacky one a really awesome one with a lock on it for gun storage), neopreane seat covers in the driver, passanger and back seats. cargo net in teh back, sirius satalite radio

UGH I MISS IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    I wouldn't recommend a VW anyday...Unless it was one of those neat eurovans or an old bug.

Honda makes awesome vehicles...But I recommend a Subaru Forester. Up to 28 MPG, all wheel drive, long lasting, rust free, power, and room. A lot of people think Subaru's are ugly. My mom bought the car that I drive new in 98'. It now has 252,000 miles and running strong. We've only had to do all the normal care procedures. We also have a 99', and a 2005 forester.

Nissans are good vehicles too. I have a 97' Pathfinder, strictly a outdoors vehicle though.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    If you want some good gas milage, go for the Toyota Prius.

My family has one. It averages about 40-50 MPG.

It's a hybrid, so you can drive at slow speeds and use the electric motor, not wasting gas, until you run out of power on the electric motor. Then it'll charge up while you use gas.

It's a comfy ride. Pretty quiet too.

But it's got a smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall steering wheel compared to my '96 Toyota Corolla.... That I can' drive yet because I don't have my license... At 17 years old....

Avaaaaaaaast!
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulen

It's a hybrid, so you can drive at slow speeds and use the electric motor, not wasting gas, until you run out of power on the electric motor. Then it'll charge up while you use gas.

But it's got a smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall steering wheel compared to my '96 Toyota Corolla.... That I can' drive yet because I don't have my license... At 17 years old....

Avaaaaaaaast!
    He wants a SUV.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulen

Avaaaaaaaast!
    Why don't you have a license yet?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads