Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PC Games

CU Guild For Life! :DDD WiiWouldLike2Play's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayo
    Does anyone her play any games on PC, i do thats y im asking.

Also are thier any recommended games, for now i recommend:

Lost planet (awsome game thus far)
    Dynasty Warriors (good fighing game but can get repetative)
    Madden 08 (wen it comes out, coz i have 07 and thats a kick ass game)
    Fifa 07 and Pro Evo 6 (coz i play football/soccer, whatever u want to call it, and both games have thier good and bad points)
    I want Lost Planet!!!! xD So does my dad. Anyway, uhmm I have..

Quake 3
    Quake 4
    DP Paintball 2
    Serious Sam 2

_December 19th, o8`_
    My amazing Games
    CounterStrike || Left 4 Dead || World of Warcraft: Lich King.
    Steam ID: APPLExCHiCk
    Wanna play CounterStrike/Left4Dead? Hit me up (:
    WoW - Realm/Vashj || Character/Zaduka || Horde, ftw!
    Status - O_o Just got back guys. Nice to see you all again!

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    hmm if by PC games you mean pretty much anything, for long-term games, I play/played MMORPG's. I first started off with Runescape (this is the usual gateway game to other MMORPGs) but I quit it about 4-5 years ago, when i decided that it was boring, repetitive, and too low for me. After Runescape, I tried other numerous MMORPG's, the only paying one I actually payed for was Runescape membership for a few months however (yea, I was one of those hooked kids at first, which I regret...it was my drug at the time, even though my peers didn't even play it, or so I didn't think). Anyways, I first started playing Runescape (currently level 88, and a few other lvl 42 and below chars), second Knight Online (level 57 rogue-archer), third Maplestory (level 46 archer), and fourth Flyff (level 69 Billposter, currently playing from time to time). Otherwise, I haven't even tried Rose Online, Ultima Online, WoW, Guild Wars, and all the other tens of them I forget.

In the past, CD-playable games that I have played and thoroughly enjoyed (especially the online feature, in which I only got to make use of in one), were Starcraft, Age of Empires II, Age of Mythology (yay to Online gaming), Age of Empires III and a few others I haven't named, nor remembered, but definately recognize that I have played at least one or two others lol). I wish to play WoW and Final Fantasy XI and maybe that game Phantasy Star Universe, but they're all too time-consuming, and really take a grip on life and affect your fitness, schoolwork, and effort put into other things. Currently, I still play video games altogether no doubt, but I've eased down quite a lot since "those days". And if you were wondering, I am still in shape and haven't lost my life to video games yet...

Aaaaahhh anyways...That's my answer...Just a quick note: When I see people who have multiple, very high level chars on an MMORPG, I realize that they've put all their hours into ONE game, not divided their gameplay hours into 3 or 4+ different games. They sometimes even get so bored as to starting new characters and leveling them up, and thus get a natural high out of this. This is the essense of video-games anyways, the natural high built on the reward system.
    Last edited by RPGMasterTurk91; 07-29-2007 at 11:05 PM.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    I play Counterstrike 1.6, counterstrike condition zero, and a few others

good fun
    Official AOTS and Xplay Fanclub Member #1 and Leader

Spoiler Alert!

^^^ serious spoiler

Wii fan Boy till the end Bigjake52's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3449-8056-9185-4637
    The only game iu have played on the computer is Jazz jackrabbit2. IT's Very fun. There was going to be a 3rd one but it got deleted. there is the odd demo there on the internet
    We Would like to Update

Member #
    Friends
    0835-4182-9660-1394
    uhhh..lets see all i really play is Counter-Strike.
    and Day Of Defeat(online WWII game)

im not much of a pc gamer...

FRIEND CODES!!!
    Metroid Prime Hunters: 4854-2338-6147
    Star Fox Command: 790-317-986-343
    Mario Kart: 545-552-926-010
    Custom Robo: 5326-8237-5885

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I just bought Guild Wars. I'm installing it now, hopefully it is better than WoW.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    I just bought Guild Wars. I'm installing it now, hopefully it is better than WoW.
    IMO, you wasted money. i have it and it sucks (thank god i didnt buy it. my friend bought it and didnt like it so gave it to me and i also didnt like it lol). you can create your character to have a maxed out level and crap like that. you may likeit but i think it sucks
    KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig
    I miss my weighted companion cube
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    Its not a waste of money iits a very good game

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    IMO, you wasted money. i have it and it sucks (thank god i didnt buy it. my friend bought it and didnt like it so gave it to me and i also didnt like it lol). you can create your character to have a maxed out level and crap like that. you may likeit but i think it sucks
    Damnit, you better be wrong. I guess I will login and see.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Opinions are opinions are opinions. I like Flyff, and you don't. SO WHAT. It's all about preference, and that preference that you have isn't necessarily something that can be "controlled". Got that?
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads