LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: moving out

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Definitely a good idea to save up atleast $1000. Moving into a new apartment can cost quite a bit. Check into apartment specials first, some of them in the US have like $99 move in specials. Also, I don't know what the legal age of majority is in Canada but you will most likely have to have that met to sign a lease.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    8012-6169-7562-1411
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    oh cool so you got your future nailed down
    ..i just go with the flow
    This is where you go wrong. You should move out when you have a steady job and know even IF you get fired you will have enough money to live on your own for another year or so or able to find a equal or better job. Theres a chance *go d forbid* that something may happen to your parents house that you cannot move back. Just think it through. Wait another year maybe so your legal anyway. I wish the best of luck to you. But those are my 2 cents

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    idn but my brothers have a house too, so if something god forbid happens to my paren'ts house i can jsut live there

plus im' not dumb enough to get fired...they just voluntarilly gave me a raise too, so unless i do something really hardcore dumb, they won't fire me..

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, thats why i was saying im afraid to go with the flow, i dont think its a very smart decision when it comes to your career.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    w/e if all goes wrong in my career, i can just join a pyramid scam

my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    w/e if all goes wrong in my career, i can just join a pyramid scam

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    meh a co-worker of mine and my brother are in the same pyramid, my brother isn't making anything but my co-worker is making a lot of money, allthough my brother dosn't really care....like me he goes with the flow

Member #
    Friends
    8012-6169-7562-1411
    You dont seem so sure about your future. This is why I dont encourage you to go on your own. You'll know when the time is right. Yeah your parents are annoying but hey, free food. No bills(except cellular). Milk it for another few years. Theres no race. I am not trying to offend you or put you down or even think of you as childish but even from this thread and what your saying makes me feel you are not ready yet. I hope you put this into consideration

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i'm doing it for the living experience mostly, i don't plan on living there for a long time(4 years tops) so when i'm actually serious about moving out into a a better apartment/house i know what's up ahead

true like you said i may not be ready, but i'm doing this so i can be ready in the future

Member #
    Friends
    8012-6169-7562-1411
    Thats a good way to look at it. But you gotta allways think about the worst scenario. Like you said "Ill just join a pyramid scam" See this isnt a great plan because people who do pyramid schemes are usually bums and drug addicts (No offence to your brother and friend) But that isnt a great way to make money if you somehow lost your job. I suggest looking around for better jobs, maybe learn a trade. Experience life on your own if you want, It might make you stronger or you may beable to hold your own. Only one way to find out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads