Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: US too strict?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    i Think that instead of age limits, there should be maturity limits. They should test your maturity. I mean, there are some retards out there who like drink and drive as soon as they get there license and they just whack a tree with their car the next minute. In my opinion, some people ruin it for others and if there was any chance that they would reduce the age limit, it is now gone. I read the other day that something like 70-80% of crashes are done by 16-18 year olds. It just shows that some people just arent ready. Iam not saying that 16 - 18 year olds should not be allowed to drive, im just saying that there should be more aspects to getting a license then by just sitting a couple of written tests and maybe a pracitcal test. I think that Driving, drinking and smoking should all be done on maturity. But there should still be some limit, i mean even if there was like a real mature 8 year old, i doubt u should give him a beer....

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by m7ticalm
    i Think that instead of age limits, there should be maturity limits. They should test your maturity. I mean, there are some retards out there who like drink and drive as soon as they get there license and they just whack a tree with their car the next minute. In my opinion, some people ruin it for others and if there was any chance that they would reduce the age limit, it is now gone. I read the other day that something like 70-80% of crashes are done by 16-18 year olds. It just shows that some people just arent ready. Iam not saying that 16 - 18 year olds should not be allowed to drive, im just saying that there should be more aspects to getting a license then by just sitting a couple of written tests and maybe a pracitcal test. I think that Driving, drinking and smoking should all be done on maturity. But there should still be some limit, i mean even if there was like a real mature 8 year old, i doubt u should give him a beer....
    It's a great idea in theory, but how would you test someone's maturity? And to what standards?

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads