The_Loose_Cannon
    wow the zune is VERY inexpensive on ebay for a 30G

why am i leaning towards one of these?

CU Guild For Life! :DDD WiiWouldLike2Play's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    My sister has a Zune. Lol, she doesn't even use it anymore.
    The Zune is all right.. But, Jill .. it is REALLY awesome to put movies in them! Lol.
    Oh, and Rach, have you tried the iPhone in the Apple Store (if you have one)?
    I'd say it's all right. It leaves a lot of fingerprints though.

_December 19th, o8`_
    My amazing Games
    CounterStrike || Left 4 Dead || World of Warcraft: Lich King.
    Steam ID: APPLExCHiCk
    Wanna play CounterStrike/Left4Dead? Hit me up (:
    WoW - Realm/Vashj || Character/Zaduka || Horde, ftw!
    Status - O_o Just got back guys. Nice to see you all again!

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiWouldLike2Play
    My sister has a Zune. Lol, she doesn't even use it anymore.
    The Zune is all right.. But, Jill .. it is REALLY awesome to put movies in them! Lol.
    Oh, and Rach, have you tried the iPhone in the Apple Store (if you have one)?
    I'd say it's all right. It leaves a lot of fingerprints though.
    all i want it for is to play movies and music. thats my main concern. finding accessories for this wont be so bad either since its much like the ipod and has AV cables, docking stations, skins ect.

i smell my next christmas gift from my boyfriend!!!!!!! (along with a DS too achem)

CU Guild For Life! :DDD WiiWouldLike2Play's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    all i want it for is to play movies and music. thats my main concern. finding accessories for this wont be so bad either since its much like the ipod and has AV cables, docking stations, skins ect.

i smell my next christmas gift from my boyfriend!!!!!!! (along with a DS too achem)

Then you should definately get Microsoft Zune. :] It's so right for you! :P

_December 19th, o8`_
    My amazing Games
    CounterStrike || Left 4 Dead || World of Warcraft: Lich King.
    Steam ID: APPLExCHiCk
    Wanna play CounterStrike/Left4Dead? Hit me up (:
    WoW - Realm/Vashj || Character/Zaduka || Horde, ftw!
    Status - O_o Just got back guys. Nice to see you all again!

The_Loose_Cannon
    i know that if i find one on ebay which i did for like 150 my bf is gunna want one too. hes a copy cat like that.

this way if i do get it, i dont have to make it gender neutral i want a pink one! or maybe ill get a black one and then just change the skins. thats like our wiimotes. i have a pink skin on my remote hes got the black which is again gender neutral lmao (the other 2 motes are green and blue)

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Ya, the Zune sounds like what you want. I don't really like them since I'm not a huge MS fan and it feels kinda clunky to go through large amounts of music using buttons. It just feels like it needs a scroll wheel or something.

Quote Originally Posted by wii_cammy
    Sorry to point out if anyne hasnt already an p3 player doesnt play videos as it only plays the mp3 files
    The difference with an Ipod is plays alot of files
    YOu will want an mp4 player for videos
    try the iriverclix

Oh and btw apple are releasing a touch screen ipod in a few weeks called ipod touch
    It doesnt play vids but
    Thats just a rumor. I thought those had stopped once the iPhone came out, since that is pretty much what it is. I think I would rather have a scroll wheel anyway.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Ya, the Zune sounds like what you want. I don't really like them since I'm not a huge MS fan and it feels kinda clunky to go through large amounts of music using buttons. It just feels like it needs a scroll wheel or something.

Thats just a rumor. I thought those had stopped once the iPhone came out, since that is pretty much what it is. I think I would rather have a scroll wheel anyway.
    i think the touch screen rumor is just that a rumor. youre right paintballer. i actually googled it in an attempt to find something on it. alot of people are calling it bogus. it said something about "november" having a new one....i wont hold my breath.

TBH ive worked my way around an ipod mini and im not a fan. i dont know why either because the ipod is extremely user friendly to its computer oriented teen/adult. i guess ive always been a "push buttons" kinda gal ( : drums: lol. yes i make bad jokes too)

Member #
    Friends
    4920-8914-1571-5576
    Dunno if this one's already been mentioned but I thought I'd add my opinion on it. I personally own an 80GB iPod video which rocks, but if your really set against that I'd recommend the Creative Zen Vision:M. My friend had one of them and it's most definitely an iPod challenger. They come in either 30GB or 60GB I think and they play a much wider variety of movie files than an iPod and also have an FM radio. Over here it sells for around &#163;135 so I'm guessing that's about $270 where you are (although you do get things a lot cheaper so that might not be accurate).

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "wheres the originality?"

Why be original for the sake of being original? It's not like you're conforming, you just want an MP3 player. I'd personally go with an iPod.

Ads