LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon

anything but an ipod!

ok so i have my cheapo little chinese mp4 player that im in love with but i gotta face the facts, i need something a bit more high tech and sturdier than what i have with much more storage space.

i really really REALLLLLY dont want an ipod. the only reason id consider it is because it holds 80Gs and thats a whole lotta stuff! i just dont want it because of A) itunes although i know how to get around it, its just a pain in the ass, B) the name ipod C) everyone friggen person in the world has one and its nausiating. wheres the originality?

so guys, youre job is to convince me of an ultra cool mp3 player to get that has video capabilities and of course music. all the other nonsense stuff like pictures, games, things of that nature are just add ons and arent exactly my main point of focus for owning an mp3 player.

i want something with rather large storage- like 20 or more. the bigger the better though.

thats my main selling point. plus, i really dont know where to look. bestbuy is great and all but i mean its annoying and i dont want to do comparisons

thanks guys!

Wanna buy sum pegs, Dave? mushy_peas's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2266-7584-2659-5107
    try a sony walkman, they are good mp3 players and come in large sizes, like 60G. ipods suck, i have one and i really dont like it.

join prinnys new forum:

Member #
    Friends
    Try eBay. they have ipods that are supposed to be better thatn ipods. And their cheaper

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Um, Microsoft Zune? It has the same features as an iPod Video (so you have your space). Here's a picture and the official website for more information.

http://www.zune.net:80/en-US/
    If the link doesn't work, Google Zune.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ahh I have an ipod but I don't really like it.

I like to be different and I reaaally want this:

But sadly I've fallen in love with the iphone so I'll just be getting that =/

Member #
    Friends
    Let me know what you get Loose Cannon. I'm in exactly the same boat.
    Original Wii owner: December 8th 2006
    Games owned: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Monkey Ball, Rampage Total Destruction, Excite Truck, Red Steel, Godfather Blackhand Edition, Warioware Smooth Moves, Tiger Woods 07, Cooking Mama, Rayman Rabid Rabbids, Resident Evil 4, Mario Party 8, Boogie.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Zune's are only $200.00... Sounds like a reasonable price. I would suggest on getting a Zune.
    Last edited by Syntax; 08-02-2007 at 01:46 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    ok so i have my cheapo little chinese mp4 player that im in love with but i gotta face the facts, i need something a bit more high tech and sturdier than what i have with much more storage space.

i really really REALLLLLY dont want an ipod. the only reason id consider it is because it holds 80Gs and thats a whole lotta stuff! i just dont want it because of A) itunes although i know how to get around it, its just a pain in the ass, B) the name ipod C) everyone friggen person in the world has one and its nausiating. wheres the originality?

so guys, youre job is to convince me of an ultra cool mp3 player to get that has video capabilities and of course music. all the other nonsense stuff like pictures, games, things of that nature are just add ons and arent exactly my main point of focus for owning an mp3 player.

i want something with rather large storage- like 20 or more. the bigger the better though.

thats my main selling point. plus, i really dont know where to look. bestbuy is great and all but i mean its annoying and i dont want to do comparisons

thanks guys!
    Sorry to point out if anyne hasnt already an p3 player doesnt play videos as it only plays the mp3 files
    The difference with an Ipod is plays alot of files
    YOu will want an mp4 player for videos
    try the iriverclix

Oh and btw apple are releasing a touch screen ipod in a few weeks called ipod touch
    It doesnt play vids but

Member #
    Friends
    the sansa rhapsody is pretty sweet...

you can add new music/channels without buying it everytime you plug it into your computer. it runs off of rhapsody, which is a music service. i'm not sure if you have to subscribe to rhapsody or not, but if you do, you get unlimited access to all their music, which has more than itunes. the biggest is 8GB, but since you can put channels and stuff on there, you don't really need it. this is good for someone who likes to find new music and stuff. it's bad ass. i've got rhapsody and i love it.
    strikers code: 463963 306368

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Don't tell me you don't have the urge to wear that

Ads