+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Witches

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by White-Wolf
    once or twice. I dont do it much any more, but when i do i see green rings when i close my eyes. usaly closeing around my center of vision (if i had my eyes open), or it might be a depth thing when I am traving.

I couldent quit tell from your post but i mean

this sepheroth. http://www.coranix.com/107bis/sephiroth.gif

not the one as your avatar. But they do have a connection, as the sepheroth is the tree of life, and ff7 touched on that. its about planes of enlightenment and so the gave the ff7 sepheroth his name becuse he had reached a higher plane of existence.

about circle protectection, I have done some. Not any that is listed, as i dont think magic is that mechanical, i just do it all in my mind and visualise it. Add in some bardic magic and im good to go.

I also healed my girlfriand from mono once, when the docter wouldnet check to see if she had it. Later it was confermed that she had it but got over it. They were really suprized.

well thats a lie, I gave her some energy so her chakra points could work it out. No kidding, My arm felt really cold after that, for a few minits at least. maybe i used too much.
    Nice you know alot then...well thats pretty neet the thing about Sephiroth

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    The Sepheroth?!? whoa i think you gone in FF7 for Sephiroth lol....and i also got a great book its the 11 lessons of high magick...forgot the name of the other and to lazy to get the book but this great it thought me the lesser banishing ritual and how to cast a circule and such..its really awsome...

Interesting idea.......How about a religion for ff7?

I hate Photobucket

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan
    Interesting idea.......How about a religion for ff7?
    Yeah lmao..praise the lord Cloud...lol Cloud is like God and Sephiroth is the devil...lol...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    Yeah lmao..praise the lord Cloud...lol Cloud is like God and Sephiroth is the devil...lol...

yeah, and Avalanche is the disciples lol

Boy, i love blasphemy

I hate Photobucket

Member #
    Friends
    Funny, we are just learning about this. A witch is just someone who worships satan and recieves "evil magical powers" from him. Nothing more, nothing less, it's just a religous thing Christians believed.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    Funny, we are just learning about this. A witch is just someone who worships satan and recieves "evil magical powers" from him. Nothing more, nothing less, it's just a religous thing Christians believed.
    yeah we know

I hate Photobucket

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    That is So Falls its not even funny...do you know why they say that....when you learn magick you can cheat in life its like a GameShark for life...lets say you have like the worst life...your girl just dumped you, you need to pay 10000$ to the bank (which you don't have) and baisicly your just misrable...well with witchcraft you can do spells to find love...make money and make your life the best...and the part that they take the magick from Lucifer is not right..they take the magick from the element..which are Earth Water Wind ( or Air) and Fire...and thats where their magick comes from and let me tell you that everyone has these powers..they just need to find it deep within your soul...

anyway the reason they say that is because their affraid that if we know the Real Truth that Witches and Wizard are actully very nice ppl and DO NOT WORSHIP LUCIFER, their affraid that we would change religion to be able to make are lives better...

Its Econimique their doing taht not to lose money lol...funny how life actully took controle of Religons now

Member #
    Friends
    yeah.

this is the symble of a good witch. Knotice the fith point, sprit points upword.

funny enuff, This symble is also Jesus, or at least his older name. YHShVH or Jeheshuah, as its really means earth wind water fire spirt, thus 5 points. yeah super Satanic...

anyway, when you flip it or visualize it reversed it becomes something evil and profane. it is also a visualsation of the horned beast.

wasn’t sure if a few people here actually thought Wicca was devil worship or not.

if people think that all energy that doesn’t come from god is the devils work, let me just say, you have a incredibly short leash. perhaps the cc is afraid that the grass is greener on the other side and are afraid others will stray far enough to see that it is, a they are kept on a short leash to see over the fence.
    Last edited by White-Wolf; 10-18-2006 at 08:13 PM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Meh dont belive in witch craft

But do belive in chi (I can feal it)

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    woow i have never met a witch it is pretty interesting you to read what you guys have said i always knew evil hag thing was a stereotype but i never actually knew much about it how did you guuys get into to being a witch?

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Ads