Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Witches

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Meh dont belive in witch craft

But do belive in chi (I can feal it)
    its really similar, one could say its the same thing under two diffrent names (kindof). Both use energy that comes from ones self. Both can be used to heal. They can be mixed pritty easly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Harris
    woow i have never met a witch it is pretty interesting you to read what you guys have said i always knew evil hag thing was a stereotype but i never actually knew much about it how did you guuys get into to being a witch?
    well im not really a witch, but my girlfriand was into it, and I alwasye want to beleave that magic was real, and once she got really sick, and the doc wouldent give her medication, so i lent her some energy to get better. It worked, and my arm got really cold and numb for while, and after that i started reading things here and thier.

I would stay away from blood magic if you wanted to try some stuff right of the bat, that can attract dark things, and can really makes your life difficult before your ready to protect yourself from that kind of thing.
    Last edited by White-Wolf; 10-19-2006 at 06:13 AM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    Funny, we are just learning about this. A witch is just someone who worships satan and recieves "evil magical powers" from him. Nothing more, nothing less, it's just a religous thing Christians believed.
    They dont even belive satan exists!
    There's only the god of the sun, and the goddess of the moon and stars. There's other deities, depending on your own personal beliefs, regarding.
    Last edited by DRMARIO; 09-08-2009 at 12:57 PM.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    sovieto i think your thinking satanism but they dont worship satan but believe in the principle of evil

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    sovieto i think your thinking satanism but they dont worship satan but believe in the principle of evil
    Why would people want to worship evil?

I hate Photobucket

Member #
    Friends
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    So DRMARIO your a witch? Tell me something, I really want to know it... why do you do it? I mean why do you cast spells from a book? It interests me alot of how people do this... I mean, I myself wish that magic was true, but I believe in science to much to believe in it.

Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    woow i have never met a witch it is pretty interesting you to read what you guys have said i always knew evil hag thing was a stereotype but i never actually knew much about it how did you guuys get into to being a witch?
    Well i like to be cald a wizard... it was very simple...one simple day when i was board and had nothing to do, i was thinking and i thought about my friend that once talk to me about Black Magick...so wtv i desided to research this "Black Magick" and then i came upon..many info..and it interested me...so i deside to start my training with magick...i know black magick but never use it...if i will need to use it...it will be for self defence..( i know the most powerful one to) its a hext cald the grave doll...( its a death spell...it kills whom ever you deside to kill) but I WILL NEVER USE IT..i just know it...anyways i learned many diffrent spells...i can ever make the rain stop with one of my spells but it only last for like half an hour..then the rain starts again..if its about to rain well it stops it from coming...and its very simple to use...all you need to do is chant
    "God of Power, God Of Might
    I Bid You now, Stop This Plight
    Stop the rain, We need no more
    Let it Fall, NEVERMORE!!!!"

Chant that with alot of feeling...just yell it out..and believe in your magick, it might not happen the first few times but with practice it will stop..lol..

another thing..the reson for my Nickname Demon Slayer well i have confronted alot of demons in my time and i fear none of them...they fear me!!...i got attacked alot of time but i always ended up with a victory...i got 3 ways to defend my self...i know the Catholic Exersisum prayer ( which can be use for protection) i learned it by heart...i have a holy cross on my neck...and in my room i have holy water...

So thats how i Got to be a Wizard...

if you have any question..please ask...ill be happy to anwser

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    Well i like to be cald a wizard... it was very simple...one simple day when i was board and had nothing to do, i was thinking and i thought about my friend that once talk to me about Black Magick...so wtv i desided to research this "Black Magick" and then i came upon..many info..and it interested me...so i deside to start my training with magick...i know black magick but never use it...if i will need to use it...it will be for self defence..( i know the most powerful one to) its a hext cald the grave doll...( its a death spell...it kills whom ever you deside to kill) but I WILL NEVER USE IT..i just know it...anyways i learned many diffrent spells...i can ever make the rain stop with one of my spells but it only last for like half an hour..then the rain starts again..if its about to rain well it stops it from coming...and its very simple to use...all you need to do is chant
    "God of Power, God Of Might
    I Bid You now, Stop This Plight
    Stop the rain, We need no more
    Let it Fall, NEVERMORE!!!!"

Chant that with alot of feeling...just yell it out..and believe in your magick, it might not happen the first few times but with practice it will stop..lol..

another thing..the reson for my Nickname Demon Slayer well i have confronted alot of demons in my time and i fear none of them...they fear me!!...i got attacked alot of time but i always ended up with a victory...i got 3 ways to defend my self...i know the Catholic Exersisum prayer ( which can be use for protection) i learned it by heart...i have a holy cross on my neck...and in my room i have holy water...

So thats how i Got to be a Wizard...

if you have any question..please ask...ill be happy to anwser
    You can't really be called a Wizard. That's modern perception.
    So really, you're not a witch.
    And also , witches *do not* summon demons.
    Spirits, maybe, but not demons.
    Last edited by DRMARIO; 09-08-2009 at 12:58 PM.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Icetrash
    So DRMARIO your a witch? Tell me something, I really want to know it... why do you do it? I mean why do you cast spells from a book? It interests me alot of how people do this... I mean, I myself wish that magic was true, but I believe in science to much to believe in it.
    I'm atheist, but I see the logic in a lot of their beliefs.
    Last edited by DRMARIO; 09-08-2009 at 12:58 PM.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    I tend to think the world is more like neil gaiman potrays it in sand man.

Bringer of KAWAI DOOMSNE DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

+ Reply to Thread