Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979

What is your town/city like?

Firstly I don't need names, simply just what it is like, unless the name contributes to however good or bad it is or whatever, but really I want to know is what its like.

My town, is full of druggies, alcoholics and rapists. You name it, and really to be honest we are not even a town, merely a village

Population is about a little over 10,000 people. People here can't walk home late at night, even at 10:00 without getting into some sort of trouble, people will tell you that if you are out late you basically will get f'd up. No one messes with me though.

And we got our vandals of course, but who doesn't have those. Our music scene here is pathetic. If you look past all that, where I live can be a great place, some people are nice, the only real problem is despite the craziness that could ensue, it tends to be a bit boring here. Only a few decent looking girls in town as well , so if you want to hang out with some you usually need to go out of town to do that. Old people also like to come here for retirement for some reason, I don't even know why. I guess bad people are appealing nowadays or something. Things tend to happen, and people do disappear despite the size. When I get the chance to, I am not staying here

Well now, hows your situation?

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    haha my town? about the same as yours really. maybe a lil worse..I have to act like someone im not constantly to get along around there. Im white in a town which is 90% peurto rican (nothing racial) so i need to worry sometimes. Ive had a knife to my throat for 2 dollars. yea TWO DOLLARS! ever since then ive been carring a knife on occasion. if i think i need it. most girls are complete sl*ts where if i wanted to, i could go up the block and get some action( i dont though, i dont need it). yea...that pretty much sums up my city. that and a few other things mentioned by Cantgetawii.

BTW this is not exageration if you doubt any of this

"We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

Member #
    Friends
    8072-5380-4833-5850
    my town, alright.

CU Guild For Life! :DDD WiiWouldLike2Play's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    My town is so quiet! Full of kids, great neighborhood. But since I'm a city girl. Yeah, it's kinda boring!

_December 19th, o8`_
    My amazing Games
    CounterStrike || Left 4 Dead || World of Warcraft: Lich King.
    Steam ID: APPLExCHiCk
    Wanna play CounterStrike/Left4Dead? Hit me up (:
    WoW - Realm/Vashj || Character/Zaduka || Horde, ftw!
    Status - O_o Just got back guys. Nice to see you all again!

Member #
    Friends
    my city, its a great place if you want to see movies and go shopping. sucks if you want to play ddr or any arcade game. its like all the arcades border the city. other then that, its nice.
    wii code: 0719 6637 9417 8825
    MSC FC: 270690 266828

all warioware owners! join the smooth move tourny today!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    deleted
    Last edited by dakuda; 01-15-2012 at 08:33 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Meh, the old part of the town, where I live is small. It's quite nice, the occasional idiot/chav. I've grown up in the Old town, and don't like to go to the new town.
    The new part of the town is absolutely AWFUL. It should be knocked down. And if my mum's company have their own way...it will be! It's just full of cheap little houses, and noone takes care of them. The streets are filthy.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    My town is like a little island, pretty neat actually if you can get past the fact that there is really nothing to do here. Anyway, you go over a bridge on both sides to get here or to leave. There is a way of getting out which leaves out the water for the most part, but this is a really old road and not really part of the highway system at this point (so, almost like an Island). Pretty small town, probably a few thousand now. Not much crime to speak of, but the county is known for being a drug area; however these people generally keep to themselves as their paranoia can probably tend to get the best of them. Anyway, all in all a nice little town that I like to escape the ways of the city life every so often.

Signature by Syntax

JP Photobook Expert Liger_zero9999's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    the place around here isnt too bad, i've got a few video's up on yourtube, that show the surroundings. just search for my username. and your bound to find some.

Japan 2008 Trip : Totally worth it
    Japan 2009 Trip : Never going to forget the memories

Australia 2010: Importing Nissan V35 350GT Skyline Complete
    Japan 2011: November -> December 2011 Complete

Japan 2012 -> 2070: job hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Nori-chan
    i think if i was teaching you,you start thinking something else,and it would make it harder for you to learn!

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    My Town has a population of over 330,000, and is a london borough.
    it's got great transportation links, with trains going to London victoria 24/7 that take from 14mins to 16. It also has great bus links as well as a tram system, an old airport and the tube system is being planned to make a move down here.
    At the moment house prices do not represent how good the travel links to london are, with trams running every 7 mins, and trains to london every 5/8 mins, it's great for the commuite.

As a whole the place is looked apon as a dodgy place, with a chavy hairstyle named after it, there are often shootings, stabbings and sometimes even drive by's, so at night it isn't the safeist of places. During the day it is fine, the town centre has a huge shopping centre, split into two halfs by the high street, which infacts has two different shopping centres on each side, one of them holding the last allders store in the country, and is the 4th biggist department store in the UK. many famous people reside, studied or come from Croydon, to name a few; Derren Brown, Ronnie Corbett, Steve Kember (old chelsea football player), Kate Moss, Katie Melua, Luke Pritchard, Amy Winehouse, Kate Nash.
    and i love the palce
    Mac Expert.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads