Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz
    i listened to the game on the radio, and the commentators said it was a clearly not a penalty.

even if it was a penalty. just look at the one chelsea got at liverpool, disgusting discision.
    Yea that's true... Liverpool really should've won that. I think United's win will boost their confidence, I have a feeling they're gonna be playing a lot better, well I hope so. Saha should be playing in their next game, will be VERY helpful

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by JCpackers05
    Goooooooo Evertonnnnnnnnnnnnn!
    *New best friend.*
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersfatboy
    in the United states we have the NFL........................ GO STEELERS
    In the US you have the MLS

in England we have the Premier League (no longer allowed to call it the Premiership for some reason) and the Football League, unfortunately I'm resigned to the Football League (League One), but at least there's no one diving around like girls and there's REAL football being played.

Dirty Leeds!
    Maff
    Wii with Wii Play & Wii Sports. 37" HDTV, PC with Blu-ray & HD-DVD, SkyHD, Sony HD Camcorder.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by maffmace
    In the US you have the MLS

in England we have the Premier League (no longer allowed to call it the Premiership for some reason) and the Football League, unfortunately I'm resigned to the Football League (League One), but at least there's no one diving around like girls and there's REAL football being played.

Dirty Leeds!
    I'm from the US, and I'll have to agree with you. I like watching a sport where you do use your feet better than watching something where they suck wind on the sidelines after every six seconds. I like both sports fine, but I think that american football players are kind of wimps.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    I'm from the US, and I'll have to agree with you. I like watching a sport where you do use your feet better than watching something where they suck wind on the sidelines after every six seconds. I like both sports fine, but I think that american football players are kind of wimps.
    You're from the US?! I always had you down as being from England, what with being a Man U fan...why do you support Man U?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    You're from the US?! I always had you down as being from England, what with being a Man U fan...why do you support Man U?
    Well, mainly because I really like some of the players they have now, or had before. I think Paul Scholes is a great player and is modest off the field. I like Rooney, but unlike him, he doesn't lose control of himself. (As often) Everyone does once in a while. And I really like Tim Howard. He's done a whole lot for the team, and for children with Tourette's Syndrome and such. Then I really started following the team.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    Well, mainly because I really like some of the players they have now, or had before. I think Paul Scholes is a great player and is modest off the field. I like Rooney, but unlike him, he doesn't lose control of himself. (As often) Everyone does once in a while. And I really like Tim Howard. He's done a whole lot for the team, and for children with Tourette's Syndrome and such. Then I really started following the team.
    you should support your home town team, I know people do things differently in the US, but in the UK there's a lot of rivalry between teams and people who don't support their home towns are classed as "glory hunters" and are looked down upon.
    Maff
    Wii with Wii Play & Wii Sports. 37" HDTV, PC with Blu-ray & HD-DVD, SkyHD, Sony HD Camcorder.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well what's everyone's thoughts on the weekend's Premiership action?

It was a very good weekend in my opinion, all the games were exciting and had lots of quality. Not much controversy to talk about, a few dodgy decisions as usual, but nothing major I don't think.

I must say, what a performance by Liverpool. I mean, I know it was a poor Derby, but a team has to take advantage of that, and winning 6-0 is exactly taking advantage!
    Also, I just watched the Villa-Chelsea game, and what a game it was! Villa won 2-0, it was a decent Chelsea performace but they lacked penetration. Fabulous Villa performance though. I can't be arsed to comment on all the games so that will do for now.

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Happy about United's win, was a completely different game when Saha came on...

Was watching the Chelsea match too, they didn't play too well, Villa played great.

I have a feeling Liverpool are gonna win the Premiership... They've been great so far

Ronaldo should be playing next United match, hopefully they'll play a lot better with him playing

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    i am a manU hater, lol, ima a chelsea fan, tho i wa really hoping that manU would have a good start to the season along with chelsea, so that the league would be alot more exciting, my pick to with it this year is newcastle tho, and what do you guys think of the rumors of rooney going to madrid in a couple of seasons, justy like beckham did

PSN ID: zapasant93

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads