+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2042-8451-0487-7303

Premier League Football Talk

A week into this years event.
    for thos who don't know what it is, 20 of the best english football teams play each other twice, with 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, and 0 for a loss. the most points wins the trophy, if theres a tie, goal difference counts.
    In the history of it only 4 teams have ever won it. Blackburn Rovers 1. chelsea 2, arsenal 3 and Manchester united 9 times. depending on how well you do in the year you get into certain europeian events blahddi blah blah.

on to the talking...

spurs at bottom? suprise?
    what about the other results..
    Mac Expert.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    It is pretty surprising that Spurs have lost 2...

Manchester United on 2 points, they don't play too well without Rooney, although Tevez played very well in their match against Portsmouth. Now Ronaldo's suspended for another 3 matches, not going too well for United at the moment. Though I do think that Nani is amazing, and with Hargreaves probably playing in their next match, I think they'll do okay.

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Bolton supporter here yay for being 19th O_O I miss Big Sam.

Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Big Sam was good for bolton, we shall see what happens today.
    Mac Expert.

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    rooney owns nuff said suprised not much football fans!

I got nothing...

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Rooney does not own, he's a good player but not as good as everyone makes out. I'm glad Cristiano Ronaldo got banned because he's a f*ckin pr*ck and a diving little cheat...sure he might look good sometimes, but he doesn't do anything particularly special that's like "wow". Once a defender is used to him he's sh*t. Don't you just love the way nothing happens to Ferguson after his comments about the referee the other day, that just proves his d*ck is firmly up the FA's arses. Nothing can really be said about Tottenham being at the bottom of the table, just look at the top - Everton that proves that wherever teams are now has no resemblence to their actual potential, so with two games in not much can be made of it. What I really think though is that this year promises to be one of the best and closest Premierships ever. There are a lot of good teams now, more of them challenging for that second bracket in the League, e.g. Spurs, Newcastle, Villa, Everton (I suppose), Pompey, Man City, Reading, Bolton, I even think Birmingham can do well this season. I do believe it will be a bad season at the Riverside though, The Boro just don't look as good as they used to be, not that they were a real force, but they had something about them that enabled them to give a good game to top teams, they seem to have lost it though.

As for tomorrows games, I am extremely looking forward to them! Two home wins will do nicely - Man City beating Utd, and Liverpool beating Chelsea. I should get some sleep so I can wake up for 1 to start watching them!

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    Rooney does not own, he's a good player but not as good as everyone makes out. I'm glad Cristiano Ronaldo got banned because he's a f*ckin pr*ck and a diving little cheat...sure he might look good sometimes, but he doesn't do anything particularly special that's like "wow". Once a defender is used to him he's sh*t. Don't you just love the way nothing happens to Ferguson after his comments about the referee the other day, that just proves his d*ck is firmly up the FA's arses. Nothing can really be said about Tottenham being at the bottom of the table, just look at the top - Everton that proves that wherever teams are now has no resemblence to their actual potential, so with two games in not much can be made of it. What I really think though is that this year promises to be one of the best and closest Premierships ever. There are a lot of good teams now, more of them challenging for that second bracket in the League, e.g. Spurs, Newcastle, Villa, Everton (I suppose), Pompey, Man City, Reading, Bolton, I even think Birmingham can do well this season. I do believe it will be a bad season at the Riverside though, The Boro just don't look as good as they used to be, not that they were a real force, but they had something about them that enabled them to give a good game to top teams, they seem to have lost it though.

As for tomorrows games, I am extremely looking forward to them! Two home wins will do nicely - Man City beating Utd, and Liverpool beating Chelsea. I should get some sleep so I can wake up for 1 to start watching them!

r u serious c.ronaldo got band i hate him though my gf keeps talking about him dude i dnt no what to say how long did he get band for?

I got nothing...

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    He got banned for 3 games for head-butting a player, d*ckhead. Every time your girlfriend mentions him, hit her that's what I do.

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    He got banned for 3 games for head-butting a player, d*ckhead. Every time your girlfriend mentions him, hit her that's what I do.
    Dude he headbuted a player when!!!??? lmao!!!!!!!!nice... y did he headbut and who!????

I got nothing...

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well it was hardly a head-butt, but that will be because he's a f*cking faggort. He deserved to get sent off though. It was at the weekend, he head-butted Richard Hughes of Portsmouth, I don't know why, probably because he likes men. I was looking for a video of it but I can't find one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads