Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Wii fan Boy till the end Bigjake52's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3449-8056-9185-4637
    None to much spam if you want to talk to some one email them or phone them. or better yet snail mail them
    We Would like to Update

Member #
    Friends
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    im currently using myspace now...i know its disorganized n stuff but i use it so i can keep in touch with old friends n stuff....after i got it a while back i havent used email or anything....ohh and lewi T u gotta remember it was disigned to be a dating kinda thing so you put the music your into so if someone is on your profile it shows your interested in the same kind of music...well thats what i think

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    Lol idc about my friends most have myspace but still i use facebook..

I got nothing...

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by gh05t
    ...ohh and lewi T u gotta remember it was disigned to be a dating kinda thing so you put the music your into so if someone is on your profile it shows your interested in the same kind of music...well thats what i think
    I don't mind people listing the music they like...it's just when they have a song that automatically plays when you go on their profile it annoys me because it interrupts any music that I'm listening to. I don't see why people put music on it, they themselves don't really listen to it unless they're reading the latest 'comment' about them, because other than your main page it doesn't play, so the only use of it is to piss people, like me, off. Therefore I hate it.

Facebook is pissin me the f*ck off lately with all the applications. I refuse to accept any of them. Apart from the Fantasy Football, because that is actually useful.

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    I don't mind people listing the music they like...it's just when they have a song that automatically plays when you go on their profile it annoys me because it interrupts any music that I'm listening to. I don't see why people put music on it, they themselves don't really listen to it unless they're reading the latest 'comment' about them, because other than your main page it doesn't play, so the only use of it is to piss people, like me, off. Therefore I hate it.

Facebook is pissin me the f*ck off lately with all the applications. I refuse to accept any of them. Apart from the Fantasy Football, because that is actually useful.
    Yea i know asme these ppl r adding all these gay application that they dnt use! when i go to someones profile they have like 5000 applications and it so difficult to fine their pics and wall and crap and they add gay applications 2..their so babyish...and r u serious i never tried my space b4 tho i ddidnt no that when eneter their profile music automatticily comes thats rly gay...btw ppl put that as part of their profile to tell ppl what kind of shitty music they like..

I got nothing...

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by LoVeWiI
    Yea i know asme these ppl r adding all these gay application that they dnt use! when i go to someones profile they have like 5000 applications and it so difficult to fine their pics and wall and crap and they add gay applications 2..their so babyish...and r u serious i never tried my space b4 tho i ddidnt no that when eneter their profile music automatticily comes thats rly gay...btw ppl put that as part of their profile to tell ppl what kind of shitty music they like..
    I really don't care what music they like though. If I did care, and I really wanted to know, I'd read the f*cking list! I'll learn more from that than them playing one song to me, which I always immediately pause so I don't have to go through the aggitation any longer of the song that I want to listen to via iTunes being disturbed.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I tried signing up for facebook the other day.. confusin as hell.. I had to enter like the post code or phone number of my college or something, so I didnt bother :s

Member #
    Friends
    I don't have either. They both look like wastes of time
    Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
    I don't have either. They both look like wastes of time
    Agreed though I may sign up just to talk to Alex Borstein. She is ****in' hilarious!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads