LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
  1. #21
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    I'd rather see this one gone.


    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


  2. #22
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    I'd rather see this one gone.
    Agreed. These religion/race threads always lead to trouble.



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  3. #23
    Ayo
    Ayo is offline
    Behind the Shadows Ayo's Avatar
    Member #
    23150
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    685
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I find your views rather interesting, as a black person i feel that people expect me to behave in a certain way yet i dont. The fact of the matter is there is a expectation from the average person that black people only make trouble, fail society and are just a waste of space. And to be fair a large majority of that is true.
    However a whole race cannot be stigmatized because of a proportion of people from that race are seen to be detrimental to society.
    I was really shocked why you said black peoples IQ is less compared to 'white' people as I no for a fact that this is not true. Just from the results yesterday the many black people in my school got 6-12 A* and mostly straight A's. I also know black people who go to Oxford, Cambridge, LSE etc as i keep in contact with them on regularly bases. It is an ignorant view that has no evidence, just because you see the things in the news that say black people are failures when they don't show the achievers in the black society.
    Nevertheless, I agree that there are alot of black criminals, who make life harder for the decent black people to not be brandished as criminals before they even commit a crime. and its seems like there is and epidemic of gun and knife crime which is associated with black people (which i totally except) and i think the only way o deal with it is either make them join the army so they can shoot up whoever they want defending the country or deport them to their native lands so they don't spoil life here for the decent folk. I know this may be seen as extreme for a black person to say, but i am sick and tired of the ignorant views i get from people just because i am black. I don't even wear tracksuits and such and such, i wear casual clothes, yet i still get looks as if i will approach someone to mug them.
    Furthermore, people expect me to be stupid but if you go to the exams result page u can see my GCSE results and i can prove you all wrong. And so can my brother who got straight A's in A-Levels and he off to do dentistry in Uni.
    Well, i hope you consider some of your views and take into account some of the things i have just said.

    Ayo.
    Pokemon Diamond code: 0043 9379 6273

  4. #24
    Gaz
    Gaz is offline
    Poker Face :D Gaz's Avatar
    Member #
    10932
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London / Plymouth
    Posts
    887
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayo
    I was really shocked why you said black peoples IQ is less compared to 'white' people as I no for a fact that this is not true. Just from the results yesterday the many black people in my school got 6-12 A* and mostly straight A's. I also know black people who go to Oxford, Cambridge, LSE etc
    indeed, black people have a sterotype that is percieved to be thugs, bunkers, and gang members.
    the starter of this thread is just a kid with a dream.
    Mac Expert.

  5. #25
    SSbb for mii Rhinos's Avatar
    Member #
    27752
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    55
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The kids as you say i am are the future of this country and should not ever be underestimated nor should dreams be vanquished because if nobody ever had aspirations where would we be? And here is a link that will prove blacks generally have a lower iq, so dont dismiss the broadsheet because it is just a generalisation;

    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle2267671.ece

    so squall 7 reply now. and others without an open mind let it be clensed, it's time to face the harsh truth

  6. #26
    SSbb for mii Rhinos's Avatar
    Member #
    27752
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    55
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The kids as you say i am are the future of this country and should not ever be underestimated nor should dreams be vanquished because if nobody ever had aspirations where would we be? And here is a link that will prove blacks generally have a lower iq, so dont dismiss the broadsheet because it is just a generalisation;

    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle2267671.ece

    so squall 7 reply now. and others without an open mind let it be clensed, it's time to face the harsh truth

  7. #27
    A li'l bit different Squall7's Avatar
    Member #
    89
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    1,743
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinos
    The kids as you say i am are the future of this country and should not ever be underestimated nor should dreams be vanquished because if nobody ever had aspirations where would we be? And here is a link that will prove blacks generally have a lower iq, so dont dismiss the broadsheet because it is just a generalisation;

    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle2267671.ece

    so squall 7 reply now. and others without an open mind let it be clensed, it's time to face the harsh truth
    That article may have meant something if it wasn't tragically biased. It seemes to be more of an attack on 'liberals' rather than a factual article.

    Face it Rhinos, you're just plain racist. The only reason you pulled up that joke of an article is your need to feel validated.

    I would post something longer but I'm writing this on the Wii atm.

    It's actually quite tragic how damaged you are.


    Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.


  8. #28
    SSbb for mii Rhinos's Avatar
    Member #
    27752
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    55
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i am damaged by the fact that you are stubborn in your ways and cannot see sense whilst the evidence stares you in the face and you still object its truth. The truth is you are politically correct and can't accept you've lost, you prove a very good argument although whatever you have to say i will bounce back with hard evidence. Please keep an open mind. If you call me racist then fine, is it such a bad thing? I know as being a child of this generation, more of what i grow up with than older members of society. If multiculturalism didn't spur conflict i wouldnt be complaining but while different beliefs clash, this is when war comes. You know this but i cant understand why you persist in not believing, because maybe the truth hurts.


    And that article wasn't for me to feel validated, because i know im different, and very much unique and i can understand why many disagree but i only put it there to back me up.

    post back please

  9. #29
    A li'l bit different Squall7's Avatar
    Member #
    89
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    1,743
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinos
    i am damaged by the fact that you are stubborn in your ways and cannot see sense whilst the evidence stares you in the face and you still object its truth.
    So I'm stubborn because I continually disagree with you and your racist views? And Evidence? What evidence? The article you linked to referred to "scientific evidence" without highlighting what it was referring to exactly. How can that be anything but manipulative? Even if the studies did show something, the conclusions that you'd draw off it would be false anyway.

    The truth is you are politically correct and can't accept you've lost, you prove a very good argument although whatever you have to say i will bounce back with hard evidence.
    "I've lost? I call bull on that. Fact of the matter is you have racist views and you would be willing to bend any scientific research (whether true or not) to suit your agenda. In essence, you're part of the propaganda that is The BNP. And what does my political correctness have to do with anything? If anything, you're anti-politically correct (rather than non-Politically correct), because not only do you disagree with Politically correct viewpoints, but you are willing to believe anything that draws distinctions between races whether there or not (e.g. Anti-Semitism - Yes, I know you're Tommy by the language and the way of writing, also another popular belief in the BNP). BNP representatives say, "The holocaust was the biggest hoax of the 20th Century". What evidence is there to support that? What evidence to support the idea that it did happen? Tonnes is the answer for the latter, including people who have managed to escape and tell the tale.

    Please keep an open mind.
    Yes, because obviously a "politically correct person" is obviously going to be more close-minded as a BNP poster boy...

    If you call me racist then fine, is it such a bad thing?
    Yes it is, since you ask. It unfairly brands people together as "other" and treats them without the same kind of rights as people of your colour/religion/personal beliefs etc...

    I know as being a child of this generation, more of what i grow up with than older members of society.
    What you're actually doing is basically choosing a political allegiance and curbing any information that comes past you into a hate-mongering and essentially flawed argument. You think that "black people" are inferior to "whites"? Cos I can guarantee that there's bound to be a "black person" out there that is more intelligent than you. That has more empathy for his fellow man than you do.

    If multiculturalism didn't spur conflict i wouldnt be complaining but while different beliefs clash, this is when war comes.
    No, that's when discussion comes. Multiculturalism doesn't spur conflict. The refusal to adopt and adapt spurs conflict. Whether it is by BNP members or people that alienate themselves, it comes from an unwillingness to negotiate and in essence the refusal to live in harmony. That may be what you see of other people's either with religion or culture/traditions (and lets not forget that they are two separate things), but it's more evident in your own micro chasm of society.

    You know this but i cant understand why you persist in not believing, because maybe the truth hurts.
    Or maybe, I just don't believe that a person with such agendas such as your own could ever tell the whole story. There are places and people right now that are in harmony with their neighbours. It can work, and they're living proof. Fact of the matter is that you don't want it to work, because you deem "white skinned British people" as being superior or more worthy than anyone else. And that's where you're wrong, and your opinions fail. People are people. They're not defined by race, or colour or religious beliefs. They're defined by their own identity. And fact of the matter is that whether you believe it or not, many "black", "Chinese", "Pakistani", "Indian" and heck, even "Americans" have adopted a national identity and incorporated it into their own persona. In essence, you're coming from a modernist stance of people set in groups and people as basically numbers. I come from a post-modernist stance whereby people are individuals, driven by their own wants, desires, beliefs and whatnot. In essence, no group of people are any worse or better than any other in general, because there will always be the humanist angle in society - that people are different and basing opinions on a single attribute (without the permission or self-identity) is ultimately flawed.


    And that article wasn't for me to feel validated, because i know im different, and very much unique and i can understand why many disagree but i only put it there to back me up.
    You only put it there because it was something in the mainstream media that reflects your own point of view - because you need validation (otherwise, you wouldn't have felt the need to provide such poor "evidence" - which in essence was the rantings of a person writing for an already right winged newspaper (seen by the referring of "liberals" and the "left", and yet say about the "far Right, thereby pulling themselves in the middle, which would be centre-right, although more towards the right).


    Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.


  10. #30
    SSbb for mii Rhinos's Avatar
    Member #
    27752
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    55
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i really like how you bend the argument to go down a different avenue of topic because some of your replies are very vague

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts