LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Ayo
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Wow, i havent seen this page for a while, but from what i have briefly read I find it quite sad that someone has to make a 'generalisation' about a race, and that 'generalisation' making him feel like he is superior over the Black race. What about all the failing White people in the public school. And the White yobs that like to terrorize old people (notice the stereotypical view) And the fact that White peolpe also commit crime too. It is only seen by you that Black people are the problem because they are reported about alot in the News, if there was no such thing as News, i dont think you will have the same views as you have.

@Darkprinny

I get what you mean about the jobs an that, but I respect you because you dont go on to say al the Black people are taking the jobs etc. As this is not true, there are also Easten Europeans and Chinese people who come over to England to work here as the conditions and money avaliable in thier countries is not as much as England.

I just want to ask what did you get in your Exams? i hope you dont mind this question
    Pokemon Diamond code: 0043 9379 6273

Member #
    Friends
    im not racist im a realist

im not a nazi im a nationalist

Ayo
    Member #
    Friends
    If you are a realist then you should be able to realize that you only trying to cover your racist intentions/thought with a visard of generalization. The fact that you are happy that you can genaralize a whole sector of the community is a rasict in training to me. However, i cannot change your views so I think im wasting my time and effort spelling things out to you.

Being a Nationalist doesn't mean a whole race is supposed to be stigmatized, it just a way of expressing a love for your Country and a desire to represent your Country in every way. But, what i still dont understand, is why many English people celebrate St Patricks day, yet you do not see anyone celebrating St Georges day. If you have any answers can you please explain it to me.
    Pokemon Diamond code: 0043 9379 6273

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinos

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter...

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinos
    You're a loony! (Python reference)

Also, you're not a realist. A realist would be working on something based on evidence, rather than agenda.

If you were nationalist, then you wouldn't be worried about those non-white British kids would you? There's plenty of them!

Nationalism is about personal identity (specifically which country you "belong to" or serve), not about skin colour. Heck, if it wasn't, would they really allow non-white people to play for England in football?

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads