Well i searched for a thread on this and i wanted to know how my fellow brits enjoy todays modern society. Please feel free to express views and even pm me, i will get back to you. As a proud British lad i am happy to reveal i love my country England, and very much like scots, welsh, irish. These are my views on Britain;
1) Britain is becoming coffee stained with foreigners, although i don't mind holiday makers, Britain is Britain and a land where people feel a sense of pride, so it is important to see to the needs of its people instead of visitors.
2) Britain isn't a democracy. It is a "so called" democracy where people aren't really allowed free expression. Example. if i were to go around saying i supported the BNP, then i would be branded racist, but if i went around saying i supported Labour, i would probably gain respect.
3) Britain is under invasion and multiculturalism will end in civil war, it always does. Muslims believe that you must convert all to their religeon and if the people oppress them they should die by sword. This war will happen when more muslims group within Britain, when their numbers come in more.
4) Some people, especially in working class areas, people fear to walk the steets, for gangs and yobs. I notice that when i, a 15 year old boy walks down the street in a tracksuit, old folk cross the road to avoid me. This is because the fragile members of our society fear being mugged or such.
5) Is way too politicially correct. If for instance i was to say, black children are 3 times more likely to be excluded from school, or have a much lower iq than europeans than i would once again be branded a racist for it for the idea of stating facts.
6) Britain has a great sense of pride when it comes to the world cup in football. All the flags fly. But once st georges day comes people forget about our patron saint. I mean st patricks day is very much celebrated in England, and by no means do i have a problem with that, but i wish that st georges day was given more thought.
The fabric of our society is becoming unwoven by politically correct people.
Many people who live on posh estates don't recognise the street gangs but maybe the working and middle class understand more wwhich is why more of these people see the light and future for generations after us and vote BNP.
i have many more matters which i would like to speak about please pm me. Any of those who call me extremist or racist or whatever, you can poo because, i've said nothing offensive.
Dont get me wrong i love England but i hate how it is becoming and im sure many agree, but i swear by the blood of me that war will come, in years.
PS PM ME