Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3599-7437-7191-4055
    i'm a sexy beast !!!!!!!!!!!!

Noblet: You're new here, so let me lay it down for you. I run a pretty tight ship around here. Thats why the student call me "the hammer".
    Orlando: We don't call you that.
    Noblet: Shut up.

Jellineck: If you're going to smoke Marijuana, be prepared to spend a lot of time laughing with your friends.... think about it.

MSC: 219150 113926 PM me if you add me

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinphil
    i'm a sexy beast !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay this is pretty sad.. lol
    You're drunk... and you're on here? At least do something fun when you're drunk...

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    3599-7437-7191-4055
    hahahahahahahahhahahaha, good one

Noblet: You're new here, so let me lay it down for you. I run a pretty tight ship around here. Thats why the student call me "the hammer".
    Orlando: We don't call you that.
    Noblet: Shut up.

Jellineck: If you're going to smoke Marijuana, be prepared to spend a lot of time laughing with your friends.... think about it.

MSC: 219150 113926 PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Eh, I'm not too interested in indie bands. I listen mostly to "mainstream" rock of 20-40 years ago :P.

Agreed with the guy ^up there^ who complains of the longevity of bands. For those crying "diversity".......ugh.....

Ever freaking heard of pink floyd? They are like....20 different bands. haha.

@edit @ bigjake. either you're the stupidest person ever.....or your jokes just suck......hard....

Wii fan Boy till the end Bigjake52's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3449-8056-9185-4637
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny

@edit @ bigjake. either you're the stupidest person ever.....or your jokes just suck......hard....
    your just an idiot and\or drunk dont make fun of the power full bigjake52 just joking but i am not an idiot
    We Would like to Update

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Well, this is a fun little paradox. By denying my suggestion, you have admitted to not noticing the OR in my statement, thus making you, an idiot.

muahhhaa....meh. I is soooo bored here.

Led Zep FTW! ~fini

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I just wish I could turn on the radio, and listen to some Big Band or Swing music.

Everything today is either rap, pop with some guitar thrown in it, or one of the many types of rock.

And every time I've glanced at MTV or VH1 (I despise both those channels,) I see no music. At all.

The only real station that plays music is GAC.
    If you want to listen to some country music on the television without the bombardment of reality TV shows, tune into GAC.
    They play music, surprisingly. And it's actually good (well, if you're into country, that is. Sad to say, country isn't popular these days among the youth.)
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by ARav989
    Lol well...I have a completely different perspective on music then you guys... I can be labeled as punk i suppose. i listen to bands such as Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Avenged SevenFold, and NickelBack.
    None of those bands are anywhere near punk.....

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulen
    I just wish I could turn on the radio, and listen to some Big Band or Swing music.

Everything today is either rap, pop with some guitar thrown in it, or one of the many types of rock.

And every time I've glanced at MTV or VH1 (I despise both those channels,) I see no music. At all.

The only real station that plays music is GAC.
    If you want to listen to some country music on the television without the bombardment of reality TV shows, tune into GAC.
    They play music, surprisingly. And it's actually good (well, if you're into country, that is. Sad to say, country isn't popular these days among the youth.)
    IMF is a pretty good music channel too, if you have sattelite, don't know many people into swing either.
    O and this is like the first or second time i've seen you post, that's pretty cool.

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    1491-5330-6997-9229
    The state of music right now is horrible, its like ****ing, gay. Like rlly music shouldnt just be three cords on a guitar pounded over and over again with shitty lyrics, music also shouldn't be 2 notes on a piano, 2 strings on a guitar and N and F bombs for lyricss. Music also shouldnt be wamming a guitar randomly and screaming at the top of your lungs. I miss the 80's heavy metalis were its it. myspace.com/ironmaiden -that music myspace.com/helloween - thats music myspace.com/dimmuborgir -thats music myspace.com/slayer - thats music. myspace.com/mychemicalromance THATS NOT MUSIC

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

Ads