Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7952-3036-6014-3919

Doctor or Dentist?

Which would you rather go to? I pick doctor I just got back from getting 2 fillings and the needle they used to numb my mouth didn't work. So for a few seconds I felt a lot of pain .
    Pokemon FC: 2535 0616 1267
    Name: Brady
    Mario Kart: 128933 989446
    Gamertag: Vasichek

A random quote: A hero is no braver than an
    ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes
    longer.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Dentist doesn't hurt that much for me =],My doctor takes forever =[
    KryKidd

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Dentist. No doubt. Doctor is uncomfortable and awkward, and I feel like I'm in a land full of wonderful diseases flying through the air. At the dentist, I get an appearance upgrade, and often a free tube of toothpaste or some floss. Free stuff can't hurt.

Member #
    Friends
    doctor dentist i almost choke to death everytime lol well just puttin in my 2 cents

~ sovieto2

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by sovieto2
    doctor dentist i almost choke to death everytime lol well just puttin in my 2 cents

~ sovieto2
    dupe account! ahhh, ive been waiting to use this:

[media]http://pirana0.com/upload/files/8/skeletowned.swf[/media]

anyways i prefer doctors because my dentist is painful

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

JP Photobook Expert Liger_zero9999's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    i dont like either.

/thread

Japan 2008 Trip : Totally worth it
    Japan 2009 Trip : Never going to forget the memories

Australia 2010: Importing Nissan V35 350GT Skyline Complete
    Japan 2011: November -> December 2011 Complete

Japan 2012 -> 2070: job hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Nori-chan
    i think if i was teaching you,you start thinking something else,and it would make it harder for you to learn!

Member #
    Friends
    I don't see the problem with going to the docs, maybe you guys have it differently in the US, all I do is talk to mine and then get prescribed something (do you guys get regular "check ups" or something and if so, what are they and what's involved?)

I used to hate the dentist, had a couple of fillings when I was younger and they hurt, a lot, one time I had injections but he didn't wait so I could feel everything, the next time I said I didn't want anythng as there seemed no point

I stopped going to the dentist at 16 when it was no longer free but started again last year (13 years later) and had a filling and a wisdom tooth out, injection was uncomfy but I didn't feel anything after that
    Maff
    Wii with Wii Play & Wii Sports. 37" HDTV, PC with Blu-ray & HD-DVD, SkyHD, Sony HD Camcorder.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Hah, I can't believe you're all saying dentist. Obviously you don't know how uncomfortable and awkward the doctors will be in a couple of years. More so for women, the category I fall into, so no doubt I would prefer the dentist.

The dentist is a horrible thing, but you can't see what they're doing to you, and there's much less of a chance that you'll come out bleeding. It's different with the doctors, with the dentist you can pinpoint what is wrong with you more easily, and if there's something wrong with you requiring you go the doctors that means that your illness could be one of millions of possibilities. So, nearly everything with the dentist can be over in about, 10, 15 minutes, simple fillings, they don't hurt.

With needles though, I am absolutely petrified of them. They make me awkward when I'm around them, the fact that a substance can be lunged into your veins and them not knowing for sure how your body can react to it, I have a reason for this, it's not just paranoia, I'm not really fond of pain either. When I was little I always used to get the common needles, for mumps and measles, and whatnot. Something made me react badly to these needles and I got both of them, and I often caught the flu. There's nothing wrong with needles in my mouth, I don't think there's so much that can go wrong, it's not covered by a soft area. It isn't exactly like they'll miss and go for your brain or anything.

And my dentist is really nice and scottish.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Lmfao, if I was a female I would DEFINITELY prefer the dentist. But I'm not, so doctors it is. I don't like my dentist anymore because I used to have this man who I'd have for like, the whole of my life, and he was a leg end, but some pr*cks bought out his practice, and he retired, so now it's some young man who is definitely boshing the female helper person, and he doesn't know what he's doing as well. I love and hate the doctors, depends, I only dislike it because they don't listen to you and just tell you that there's nothing wrong with you even though there's 4 fingers potruding out of your eye sockets. But then I like telling them everything that i think's wrong. But yeah, doctors anyday. Apart from maybe Sunday.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    Lmfao, if I was a female I would DEFINITELY prefer the dentist. But I'm not, so doctors it is. I don't like my dentist anymore because I used to have this man who I'd have for like, the whole of my life, and he was a leg end, but some pr*cks bought out his practice, and he retired, so now it's some young man who is definitely boshing the female helper person, and he doesn't know what he's doing as well. I love and hate the doctors, depends, I only dislike it because they don't listen to you and just tell you that there's nothing wrong with you even though there's 4 fingers potruding out of your eye sockets. But then I like telling them everything that i think's wrong. But yeah, doctors anyday. Apart from maybe Sunday.
    Tell me that after you have a prostate exam, deary.
    I love you, Adam.

Ads