Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: School Thread

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    I think I'm on my way to being a Spainard cause Spanish is pretty easy for me...

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

2. Ads

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Last week my teachers gave me an essay to do in every lesson, in two of my subjects, got rather boring my Thursday.

Have to hand in my photography journal on Monday, haven't quite started it yet, took it on holidays but was too busy so never got around to it. 40 odd pages to re-type then write into my journal. Tons of photographers to research. Even more pictures to stick in and annotate. Then I actually have to take my pictures, write about them etc. Discuss camera angles, lighting and all that jazz.

Oh I'm so not going to finish it by Monday.

On the plus side I had a B in an essay I spent half an hour doing before the lesson it had to be in by, and I didn't even finish it.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Uni's going alright really, it's just two out of the four modules are very hard, but it's not the actual work that's hard, it's the lecturers being absolutely SH*T! They are simply a joke.
    In one of the other two modules though, we had a class test which is something like 10% of that module, and the test was EXACTLY the same as the mock test he had given us to look at, and by exact I mean the same numbers in the equations, word for word, everything! The class tests are usually the same as the mocks, but just with different numbers, but this was identical! I loved it! So I'll be happy with 100%.
    I have a test in one of the hard modules though on Monday, so I'll just have to copy off of someone.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    ugh! i have a freaking lab report due this tuesday, but i dont wanna do it, ugh!!!!!!! freaking science class.....

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    Uni's going alright really, it's just two out of the four modules are very hard, but it's not the actual work that's hard, it's the lecturers being absolutely SH*T! They are simply a joke.
    In one of the other two modules though, we had a class test which is something like 10% of that module, and the test was EXACTLY the same as the mock test he had given us to look at, and by exact I mean the same numbers in the equations, word for word, everything! The class tests are usually the same as the mocks, but just with different numbers, but this was identical! I loved it! So I'll be happy with 100%.
    I have a test in one of the hard modules though on Monday, so I'll just have to copy off of someone.
    That's just not teaching properly... What would be worse is if they went over the mock... Which I'm expecting would have happened?
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    That's just not teaching properly... What would be worse is if they went over the mock... Which I'm expecting would have happened?
    No they didn't go over the mock, just gave us model answers. But I did the mock myself and then checked the answers, and so come the real test I could just remember all of the answers! To be fair though, that test was really easy, even if it was different from the mock.

But what I've noticed with many lecturers is that they simply do not care about teaching. Many just stand at the front, constantly talk for 50 minutes (as opposed to explaining) to the board rather than to the class, write lines and lines of equations on the board which mean nothing with no explanation, and then walk off happily with everyone's three thousand pounds in their pocket (obviously it's not simply distributed like that, but you know what I mean).

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    Woo hoo. I gotz my report card. Pretty much an 87 average of all my grades put together. People all over Canada got 'em right?

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    Hehe I Actually enjoy my High school classes.... My Grades:

English - A
    Math - A
    Science - A
    PE/Health - A
    Spanish - C

lol I suck at spanish =[
    KryKidd

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar