Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    delete this thread, now

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Republican, war supporter. voting Romney 08. Don't care about the myth of global warming or the horrible ManBearPig that created and popularized it.

get over it.

Being in NH gives me the opportunity to see every politician 14 times, obama stands for nothing and hillary is a moron.

flame away.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt90
    Republican, war supporter. voting Romney 08. Don't care about the myth of global warming or the horrible ManBearPig that created and popularized it.

get over it.

Being in NH gives me the opportunity to see every politician 14 times, obama stands for nothing and hillary is a moron.

flame away.
    Interesting.

1. Why do you support the war?
    2. Why do you think Global Warming or Climate Change is a myth?

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    7902-8664-3910-2343
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    Interesting.

1. Why do you support the war?
    2. Why do you think Global Warming or Climate Change is a myth?
    3. Also why do you think Obama is a moron?

Member #
    Friends
    I vary. I actually listen to the arguments. Now a days its hard to be a Republican with all the mistakes that have happen in recent history. But you forget what they did in the past and what democrats did in the past.
    Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Official Metroid Breeder Zarogan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5460-1571-7458-7185
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt90

get over it.

flame away.
    Global warming is not a myth...

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I could care less about global warming. Yeah most people don't support the war. Im up for a good a argument about this. By the way im not a tree hugger by any means just dont like this war and nam.
    Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'm a moderate republican which means (in my case) when it comes to my right to hunt and use my guns don't **** with me, but on other topics I can go either way, but pretty much I hate politics, and most likely won't vote b/c either way its not going to turn out how any of us in the US want. Honestly I could care less what people in other countries think of us, everybody has stereotypical views of people they don't have first hand experience with. Global warming can kiss my ass too, it isn't just the US contributing to this so called problem, so since that is a "worldwide" problem get off our backs and do something about it where you are.

Oh and to ojo they never said obama was a moron, they said hillary was, and that my friend is an opinion I wholly support. They said obama stands for nothing, which I personally don't have any knowledge of so I'll just leave it at that.

Oh I forgot to address the war, no I don't really support the reason we are there anymore, but I do support our troops and as long as they are there I hope they can make it out safely. Also everything you see on the "news" about the war is edited to aid the point of view of whoever finances that particular show. So consider the source when you watch your so called news.
    Last edited by blueovalboy7; 09-07-2007 at 02:43 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    I'm a moderate republican which means (in my case) when it comes to my right to hunt and use my guns don't **** with me, but on other topics I can go either way, but pretty much I hate politics, and most likely won't vote b/c either way its not going to turn out how any of us in the US want.
    It's almost like an oxymoron only with a paragraph...

Honestly I could care less what people in other countries think of us,
    That's just an excuse to not care about the rest of the world. And quite frankly, if everyone did that, then we really wouldn't get anywhere.

everybody has stereotypical views of people they don't have first hand experience with.
    Except for Americans. They don't like being stereotyped as fat and stupid. Everyone else is fair game though, right?

Global warming can kiss my ass too, it isn't just the US contributing to this so called problem, so since that is a "worldwide" problem get off our backs and do something about it where you are.
    Look around you. There's plenty of countries that are. The US is one of the biggest producing Green House gasses (coupled with China). Besides, why should we do anything about Global Warming if the "most powerful country in the world" isn't bothering to reduce Global Warming, let alone try and reverse it?

Oh I forgot to address the war, no I don't really support the reason we are there anymore, but I do support our troops and as long as they are there I hope they can make it out safely.
    It's funny how people cannot just simply say "I don't agree with the war" without throwing in a little patiotism. Who wouldn't want their troops to come back unharmed? I would have thought that was a given.

Also everything you see on the "news" about the war is edited to aid the point of view of whoever finances that particular show. So consider the source when you watch your so called news.
    This is an interesting concept, especially when you get stuff not funded by a company. If your theory was comp[letely correct, then one of the only ones you could trust would be the BBC. They're funded by a TV license (in the UK at least), so in effect, people want the truth, and the BBC should theoretically give it to them...

...But in actual fact, you also have to take into account what the BBC thinks the public wants, and especially what the public will swallow without question.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    It's almost like an oxymoron only with a paragraph...

That's just an excuse to not care about the rest of the world. And quite frankly, if everyone did that, then we really wouldn't get anywhere.

Except for Americans. They don't like being stereotyped as fat and stupid. Everyone else is fair game though, right?

Look around you. There's plenty of countries that are. The US is one of the biggest producing Green House gasses (coupled with China). Besides, why should we do anything about Global Warming if the "most powerful country in the world" isn't bothering to reduce Global Warming, let alone try and reverse it?

It's funny how people cannot just simply say "I don't agree with the war" without throwing in a little patiotism. Who wouldn't want their troops to come back unharmed? I would have thought that was a given.

This is an interesting concept, especially when you get stuff not funded by a company. If your theory was comp[letely correct, then one of the only ones you could trust would be the BBC. They're funded by a TV license (in the UK at least), so in effect, people want the truth, and the BBC should theoretically give it to them...

...But in actual fact, you also have to take into account what the BBC thinks the public wants, and especially what the public will swallow without question.
    Essentially I wasn't going to come back to this after I posted, but you know you can't ever just leave anyones opinion alone can you? I pretty much don't care what my country does, I am insignificant because I hold no authority (wealth) I just feel like once in a while I want to get some political crap out of my system no matter how jumbled or incoherent it may be. I honestly don't have any significance in the world for that matter either, so what about my opinions makes you feel like you need to criticize everything I say?

Oh and way to go on taking everything I said out of context anyways you can think what you want of me, a redneck, gun-totin' American I really don't care. I'll stick by this, I could care less what anyone that doesn't know me thinks.

As a side note I said anymore when referring to whether or not I supported the war, which by implication means I did support it at some point. I feel like its time to pull out, but once again my opinion means nothing in this country.

"Except for Americans. They don't like being stereotyped as fat and stupid. Everyone else is fair game though, right? "
    WTF is right, did I say that? No I don't think so. If you want to me as being fat and stupid go for it, sure a good portion of the country is getting that way, but you go ahead and believe your people are so much better than us over here.

Oh and yes there is no "news" (though the term doesn't really apply to what is broadcasted anymore, at least here) that is unbiased, only way to really know is to experience it yourself. The "news" comment was directed at people in the US. As for the BBC I won't ever watch it so I'll have to take your word for it. "people want the truth, and the BBC should theoretically give it to them..." all news should theoretically give the truth to the people, but it won't ever happen because of outside influences.

Not sure on credibility, but I support this idea... http://mysite.verizon.net/mhieb/WVFossils/ice_ages.html

Alright I'm done, and I'm sure you'll have more comments for me, so I'll be happy to argue with you some more.
    Last edited by blueovalboy7; 09-07-2007 at 07:02 AM.

Ads