Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mingus
    And is that really a problem? Bush hears from his dad "Son, were loosing money big time, go over there and fix things." Bush then takes his authority and sends the troops. The goal, save Iraq. Save Iraq from the terror they experiance every day. We got a little dose on 9/11 of what they see everyday. No matter how you say Bush is still saving thousands of lives of innocent lives in Iraq. I respect Bush for being bold enough to ruin his reputation over this whole thing. No one else would have done it.

And no one else should have done it including Bush, why put ur own at danger to save a country that is not willing to be saved right now? Ok u have the few there that are willing to turn it around but it is way to over populated with terror.

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    @mingus-You are what I would call a "republican fanboy"

Since this is such a touchy subject for some, all I can say is that since Mr. Bush has yet to find a solution to this "war" hes just trying to be noticed.
    How many bills has he vetod? Last time I saw, it was 1... When all other presidents have hundreds under their belt. I'm saying his focus is on this so-called war so much (and it still hasnt ended) while we had all this trouble with natural disasters and such, where should all of that money actually be going?

I'll tell you one thing, I'm voting Democrat in '08. Obama or Clinton
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I agree with you Tails im goin for Clinton..i just dont know if i can trust someone with the name Obama..lol

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    You hit it right on the nose...When Bush sent our troops in it wasnt cuz they had bombs and wat not, it was cuz of oil, flat out. The Bush family invests thousands of dollars in oil
    The Bush family was already rich long before the Iraq war. It's not like suddenly he can afford the prime rib instead of a Big Mac now.

and here in the US we are really running low on oil. This whole thing was to keep the rich rich.
    We're not running low on oil here. And the rich are not in danger of losing their wealth if suddenly we did run out.

We've been settings records for high gas prices ever since the war started. Obviously we're not being flooded with tons of extra oil.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    War is unnecessary, simple.

People from Canada go over there and help, and don't even get killed in battle, but are shot by their own side. Pathetic, one of the last Canadians to die lives real close to me, in the town 5 min over. Ribbons are up, there was a ceremony etc., and he was not killed in battle.

Why the war is continuing is beyond me, slowly counting down Bush's last days.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Skippy if u read wat i wrote i said "keep the rich, RICH". And as for the US running low on oil, umm yes we are just walk to ur gas station and take a look at that price. Here check this out...Oil Concern
    Last edited by Bliss; 09-11-2007 at 02:58 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Not my cup of tea for a debate thread, but it will have to do.

LOL @ 5 brits being the first responders and aiming it at America...

You people think of the government as a "thing", which is easier to tie "evil" to... When you get down to it, the government is made of a liquid people.... Ever say all the gov't is corrupt, EXCEPT for the one senator that shook your hand last summer...he's okay... Now, when you say the same thing in all fifty states, can't you see how weird that looks?

The one thing I DO hate, is Democrats and Republicans alike (A new thread on the bipartisan system in America being tamer than any other European country would be fun) both call The war in Iraq, the war on terror. Honestly, the state of terrorism in Iraq wouldn't be as bad with Saddam still in power. We went to Iraq to get rid of saddam and his WMD's. (which I believe the government believed they had.) We went to Afganistan to get rid of Terrorism ...do not get the two mixed up.

And shut up about oil dammit.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    Skippy if u read wat i wrote i said "keep the rich, RICH".
    And like I said, they're not in danger of losing their wealth, even if the war never started.

And as for the US running low on oil, umm yes we are just walk to ur gas station and take a look at that price.
    So if the war was for oil, why aren'y we all swimming in cheap Iraqi oil?

What we have a shortage of is refining capabilities. No one wants any refineries built nearby and as soon as one goes down, gas prices jump.

Here check this out...Oil Concern
    That's talking about OPEC production (which they can raise or lower at will). That's all middle eastern oil and has nothing to do with the amount of oil under American soil.

Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    reading this thread has made me believe you guys are all liberal democratic bush haters. from that one sentence you think I like bush, well yes I do. I'm happy that he put troops in Iraq. i'm not very satisfied the way he got them there but it was the right move. now all you people are going to say well Iraq had nothing to do with it, it was Al Qaeda. Well we have them assholes everywhere even in the United States. I guarantee that if Kerry's pussy ass was elected we would of been attacked again, because he would of took the force away.

anyways today in school we watched a whole 9/11 tribute and the spanish and mexicans stations got like right under the towers and filmed the people falling and splatting against the ground, it was sick and very disturbing.

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    It's not an issue of being a "pussy", it's an issue of focus and intelligence. I don't think Kerry would have removed the soldiers. The pit was dug when Mr. Bush sent them in. The issue now is how to solve all the problems THAT caused.
    Last edited by Fox; 09-11-2007 at 04:11 PM.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Ads