+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Hauntings

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^WTF man now I'm not ganna be able to sleep tonight, lol.

Thats freaky.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Lol, I know that feeling

Theo!!!!!!!

Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    Lol yeah I know it's freaky, it still freaks me out too since the first time I heard it, which was like 2 years ago.
    Last edited by {Axtlár}; 09-14-2007 at 10:31 PM.

The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

Member #
    Friends
    Yea, that ghost cat at my house was an old cat of ours. He was white, and died of cancer or something. One day my mom opened the door and thought another one of our cats ran in(she felt it across her foot). But when she shut the door to look for the cat, no cat was inside.

Theo!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    woah, for real?

What exactly do you mean 'she appears there every night'? You can see her!?
    Yes, you can see her.

My Great Uncle Ralph was driving down the motorway one evening, when all the cars in front of him just stopped, and people were getting out of their cars.
    To the field on their right, was a huge form of craft landing, emitting bright coloured lights. Then in a flash, it sped away. Hundreds saw it happen, it was on the news a while back. It was back in the 90s.

Enoch was right.

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^You seriously can see her? Do you like...say goodnight to her every night?

Alien ships landing next to the highway!? Did anyone get a picture?

Where do you guys get these stories? I have nothing to share *cry*
    Quote Originally Posted by {Axtlár}
    Lol yeah I know it's freaky, it still freaks me out too since the first time I heard it, which was like 2 years ago.
    I would have sprinted home, dude. I'm just glad that you posted that story when you did, because I had just walked home in the dark minutes before and I would have been shitting myself the whole way home, lmao.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by {Axtlár}
    In the city of Monterrey in Mexico..there have been sightings of UFOs and of aliens..but once upon a night, there was a policeman inside his car doing his route, as he entered a street, he suddenly saw a blinding light coming from the sky and a cloaked figure descending from it...the policeman freaked yelling "bruja" or witch, the figure rushed to his car and pressed his/her face on the front window, and he was even more freaked as he saw that the figure had no eyelids and was rather strange. the policeman fainted... and the policeman woke up in the hospital claiming to have seen a witch...more sightings of floating "women" have been seen and strangely , by more policemen...there is said also to be old women sitting on top of trees, with black clothings, resembling owls, and making "shht" noises as people pass by.
    Thats Creepy..me that wants to be a Cop xDDDD Yes sir..

Edit: Might as well share my stories.. ok first one i was a kid..living at my old house, which is about 150 years old or something, the one who selled us the house said his mother died in that house..when i was a child, i didn't really believe in ghost, i thought it was just like a fairy tale or something. but when i started living there...the first 2 years nothing out of the normal happened, but then after that, things in the night started freaking me out. I never was able to explain why but the stares to go to the higher level for some reason always ALWAYS freaked me out. I didn't know why it did, it simply did. That was still before i believed in Ghost and stuff. After two years living in that house i knew why I was afraid of those stares. After two years i started to hear foot steps going up the stares. the first few times i thought it was my parents going up to bed. But after about a month of hearing that and still thinking it was my Mom or My dad going to bed i decided to (when i heard it), go to the bathroom, It had after all waken me up right? So i got out of the room and i was going to say goodnight to my mom whom i was sure was just at the top of the stares, no one appeared from the Stares. I didn't think much about it then, i was too tired to think, so i went to the Bathroom and back to bed. Every several nights i would hear the footsteps, but no one would come from it. Until that night, that night that wiped all Self-confidence in me, and made me into the biggest wimp in school. As i woke up, my door was open, and my room was at the end of the Hall, but at the end of the hall there was a room to the Right and a Room to the Left. While i was hearing those Footsteps, that came closer and closer to my room, i decided to look at the door, thinking i might see who is walking there in the night. What i saw i will never forget. I literally saw something that had a shape of a human, was wearing a big Black Cloak, with some sort of hood on. It passed slowly in front of my room and inside the other room. I was Petrified, i didn't know what to think but to get out of bed and go to my mom's room. We lived in that house another 4 years, and i slept with my mom every single night in that house after words...Never have i been so Scared in my Life, Never have i felt such a terrible sense of Evil. Of course when we moved to where i live now, my self-confidence increased, and now i'm not afraid of Ghost or whatever. I'm an adult now, and i lost my fears of ghost. But i will still never forget that night where i saw it.

There are other times where i've been walking in the woods and i sweared i saw the same Figure walking in the woods with me, but it would never do anything to me...or notice me for that matter. it had a hood on and the face was not very visible..actually if you look at my Sigged i somewhat based it from that, It's the Prince of Persia, but as you can see at the eyes..i photoshoped it to give it the almost same red eyes i could see through the hood of that thing. Right now i consider what i saw to be some sort of Demon, i'm not sure it is that but, i also give it a name...Sinatess i call it...
    Last edited by Demon Slayer; 09-15-2007 at 04:37 PM.
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?

Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

Member #
    Friends
    man my house is haunted fo sho, there has been so much that has happened..ill name 2 though
    there use to be a red kiddy handprint on one of my walls in my living room (living room, strange choice) no one knew who made it and it was too small for any of us to have put it on. my mom washed it off then a couple months later it appeared in the same room but on a different wall (in a spot not seen as often). my mom washed it off again and we painted over the room, it hasnt appeared since.
    second.
    my friend and i were making chocolate chip pancakes around 5 in the morning when she heard high heels stepping. i then heard them too and we listened as they were coming more into the house through the hallway, they kept coming and soon we heard them in the kitchen then a couple steps later they stopped. (at this point we were huddled in a corner freaking out) we dont know how made the noises and we both heard them...

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    That's some freaky shit guys.

OMG did anybody see 'Paranormal Egypt' on Tuesday, if you missed it seriously watch it on Sunday, Living 2 about 9 or 10 o clock.. oh my LIFE!

Derek Acorah gets possessed by a faro in the main chamber of the great pyramid! It actually changed my views on the whole paranormal stuff and made me believe it.. although it's the funniest thing I've seen in my LIFE! Don't want to spoil it anymore although I could go on about it for hours! So just watch it!!!!

Edit: I FOUND IT!!! I spent abotu an hour looking for it the other night but here it is!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q7E-2T649n8

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    That's some freaky shit guys.

OMG did anybody see 'Paranormal Egypt' on Tuesday, if you missed it seriously watch it on Sunday, Living 2 about 9 or 10 o clock.. oh my LIFE!

Derek Acorah gets possessed by a faro in the main chamber of the great pyramid! It actually changed my views on the whole paranormal stuff and made me believe it.. although it's the funniest thing I've seen in my LIFE! Don't want to spoil it anymore although I could go on about it for hours! So just watch it!!!!

Edit: I FOUND IT!!! I spent abotu an hour looking for it the other night but here it is!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q7E-2T649n8
    You do relize how fake Derek Acorah is?

Ads