Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Hauntings

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Just what i was about to say xD..he's a fake..obviously he was sure no to talk, cause he knew he had to speak Egyptian..so HAHAHAHA no he was just screaming xD
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?

Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

2. Ads

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    That was a freaking great story Demon. You should write a book on it or something. I'd definetly buy it. The way you described your house seems just like mine.

*finally realizes the depth of your username*

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Thanks...You just inspired me on Making my Novel entitled The Stare Demon! Woot..xD but yeah..xD

Spoiler Alert!

vote for me....Wario! wario2ooo's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0162-6929-7214-8876
    well....does seeing a little demon jumping on you on your bed count as a haunting?...it happened to my friends mom
    SSBB= 2664-1935-2379
    Guitar hero 3= 283602180394
    Strikers FC= 236458-134911
    PBR CODE= 1678-1299-6385
    PKM FC=1847-8145-3579
    Guitar Hero WT: 000189824665
    TvsC: 4082-6902-6467

need help with anything, pm me
    I'm back....and bored

Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    man my house is haunted fo sho, there has been so much that has happened..ill name 2 though
    there use to be a red kiddy handprint on one of my walls in my living room (living room, strange choice) no one knew who made it and it was too small for any of us to have put it on. my mom washed it off then a couple months later it appeared in the same room but on a different wall (in a spot not seen as often). my mom washed it off again and we painted over the room, it hasnt appeared since.
    second.
    my friend and i were making chocolate chip pancakes around 5 in the morning when she heard high heels stepping. i then heard them too and we listened as they were coming more into the house through the hallway, they kept coming and soon we heard them in the kitchen then a couple steps later they stopped. (at this point we were huddled in a corner freaking out) we dont know how made the noises and we both heard them...
    Use a mirror to see the words, I bet they read RED RUM!

The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    That's some freaky shit guys.

OMG did anybody see 'Paranormal Egypt' on Tuesday, if you missed it seriously watch it on Sunday, Living 2 about 9 or 10 o clock.. oh my LIFE!

Derek Acorah gets possessed by a faro in the main chamber of the great pyramid! It actually changed my views on the whole paranormal stuff and made me believe it.. although it's the funniest thing I've seen in my LIFE! Don't want to spoil it anymore although I could go on about it for hours! So just watch it!!!!

Edit: I FOUND IT!!! I spent abotu an hour looking for it the other night but here it is!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q7E-2T649n8
    I watched this!! Freakin' amazin'!
    It was rather amusing, but I don't believe it's fake. Deric Acorah is flaming fantastic.

What's great is..it looks like I'm going to Cairo next year..as I didn't go to the pyramids this year, I was a little too far away, I was south of Egypt.

Enoch was right.

Death note,naruto,bleach toadsage's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5764-2161-6311-8812
    dude these storys r creepy!
    Makes u wonder what our soul get out for hmm
    Who Would Be in My Death Note?
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Yeah after i started getting less and less scared of Ghost after my Experience, i started to get really fascinated with Stories and stuff like that. I've been going t o Several Graveyard at nights just for the heck of it. Infact Last Friday i went to a graveyard at around midnight, and i found this Tomb Stone of a Women called Oliver Cormier, she was born in 1889 and died 1921 i think...anyways it had a very Creepy poem on it it said

"Grave watchers beware, as i was in your shoes once, i am no longer. Beware as you will soon Join me." It was a bit longer then that but thats pretty much what i remember..the "You will soon Join me" kinda creeped me out. Theres a Legend of the Stone as well...It was said that, they never placed that poem when they placed the stone in the graveyard, but the night she was set to Rest, The poem suddenly appeared..no one knew who had wrote it. But the Church sweared that they were not responsible. Some say it was her husband, but no one knows for sure. I'll try to go back soon and try to get the full poem on Paper so i can show you..but yeah

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I've had one, what I think was, encounter with the other side. My upstairs is basically a bonus room. Computer, tv, bar. Then my bathroom, and my bedroom. The stairs to go upstairs are at the back of the house. And the closest room is on the other side of the house, so i'm kinda alone at night. So my room is at the end of the upstairs. With once you first walk upstairs, you're in the bonus room, and if you go straight, you'll get to my room. So I was just lying in my bed one night after, I think, I just fininshed watching ghost hunters. So I was kinda freaked out already. I heard what sounded like somebody running up the stairs. I thought it was my sister or one of my dogs. So I waited until one of them got into to my room, nobody did. So I said something like I know you're there or something like that, again nothing happened. So I was freaking out. Then I could've sworn I heard voices right outside my door. It was low, a little bit louder than a whisper. I couldn't make out any words. But my heart was racing so much after that. I'm getting a little freaked out talking about it right now.
    Last edited by Wreked; 09-16-2007 at 05:05 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Yeah well you have just finished watching Ghost Hunter..and normally when you watch something like that, you're head starts getting filed with Thoughts...sometimes it's you're imagination..i can't judge for you what happen as i was not there but it might not have been a spirit or something

Spoiler Alert!

Ads