LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Hauntings

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think I was just watching ghost hunters. I'm like 30% sure I was.

And I keep telling myself that the running up the stairs was one of my dogs, who just never came into my room. And the voices was just the airconditioner kick up, which is right outside my door. But if I go over it in my mind, it still seems too weird to be that.

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    *tries to think of an exciting ghose encounter*

Nope, still got nothing.

You guys' stories are great. Keep them coming because I can't get enough of them. Anybody got a site where I can read stories like these?

[/soundinglikeacrackaddict]

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    I Got another Story. This happen to my old school. I was again very young. Our Community Center is in our School so basically we went in that room to watch movies and such..anyways this is what happen. It really happen and if i am to give it a Title it is " Satan's Christmas Ball"

I was in Second or Third Grade and every student had gather up in the Community Center to view a Movie. It was the last day before Christmas Vacation and we had all been treated to a nice movie. "A Goofy Movie" that was the movie. Nothing out of the Ordinary about a nice activity before Christmas Vacation right. Well anyways, we had all sat on the Floor, for some reason teachers were to cheap to give us Chairs, and so the movie started and such. The first half was fine, we had to cut the movie at Half to go eat launch. Anyways before that school was built there was another school who was very very old, anyways when they destroyed it, some of the new wood in that old school was taken out and used to build the Community Center. Every Tuesday there are Cadets Meetings there. (i know because i am in the Cadets) And every year at Christmas it is a Tradition that 4th years Cadets place a Christmas Tree, so while we were watching the movie, that tree was there. When we returned to the Community Center to finish the second half. About half of the Second half, the Christmas tree suddenly flew towards the children. Well i say flew, it would have seem like someone with extreme strength had pushed the tree hard. Anyways while everyone was frighten, on of the Christmas ball came to my friend's feet next to me...when he picked it up we both looked at it, I don't know why i looked at it as well, it was just a Christmas ball, whats so special in that? But something did pull me to look at it, when i looked at it with my friend we both looked at each other with Choke to see if we were seeing the same thing. On the shining Christmas Ball there was a reflection, No one that looked like it was near us, and if it someone did look like that well he would scare everyone, in the ball look liked a face of a demon..well to tell you the truth, i always said it was the Devil's Face..like my friend said...when we looked at each other and looked back to the ball, the face was no longer there..At first i thought it was my Imagination playing tricks on me, but how can it be that when both my friend and I saw it.

Now that i think about it, could be that Black Figure i see sometimes..but i dough it, because it was not Cloaked...That's all i have like storys that happen to me..
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?

Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    [QUOTE=Demon Slayer] I literally saw something that had a shape of a human, was wearing a big Black Cloak, with some sort of hood on.[QUOTE]
    daddy?
    ugh,i wish i could remember anything worth wild...well *glare* there is,one thing.
    when i was really little i woke up one night to find these flosting things like...friggin computer icons in a halo.i had gathered all of them up and gave half to my grandma and half to my mom,as i threw them they looked like they were underwater,they went really slow.i went right to bed after that thinking nothing of it.
    last year or 2 years ago i was in my room on the same type of thread as this(runescape forums)and i had a case of legos bye my wall which was open.im typing away when it starts shaking uncontrolably...i ran down stairs faster than ever.the acursed drawer
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    More great stories! W00t!

Whats the pic supposed to be of Kira?

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    the acursed drawner that caused me a night of trauma
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    More great stories! W00t!

Whats the pic supposed to be of Kira?
    If you're talking about the Sig, it's L, and, lol the cursed Drawer..nice xD
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?

Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

Member #
    Friends
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    its the white one not the one my wii is on
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Death note,naruto,bleach toadsage's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5764-2161-6311-8812
    man i new there would be creepy storys when i started this thread but now im both freaked out and waiting for more
    Who Would Be in My Death Note?
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    thanx to you asses i had a dream i was cornered by fast ass zombies,i watched them chase down a guy then a group came and literaly tore apart this guy next to me.i woke up from shear horror and was afraid to get out of bed...
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Ads