Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5563-5262-9999-5897

What's next for Kingdom Hearts???

I was going to reply to my old KH thread but it is too old. SO here is more news on the next thing for the Kingdom Hearts series:

Edit: TGS came, and there are THREE New Kingdom Hearts games coming out. For more information, scroll down to my third post and check it out!!

There are also 2 pictures for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for the PSP:
    http://hachikaze.ddo.jp/bbs/up2/src/...lxx/up0028.jpg
    http://www.khinsider.com/images/!Merchandise/up0022.jpg

Source: www.khinsider.com

The 3 Knight's name in the Trailer are:
    Ven (the frozen one)
    Aqua (the woman)
    Terra [The main (and angry) one]

By the way, here is the Secret Ending from Kingdom hearts II: Final Mix+:
    *NOTE the secret ending is confirmed to be for KH: Birth By Sleep for PSP

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wtQ_72JwIE[/MEDIA]

Also, here is a fan trailer I had found!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rRpUOho6uM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ewiicha t%2Ecom%2Flounge%2F21777%2Dkingdom%2Dhearts%2Diii% 2Dpage3%2Ehtml[/MEDIA]
    Last edited by Ooze33; 09-20-2007 at 06:28 PM.

SSBB FC: 1032-1053-5722

Member #
    Friends
    7536-6815-2039-0080
    nice work! and good finds. but sorry im not a kingdom hearts fan...

Brawl FC : 2750-0757-1719
    Brawl NickName : KEVIN

PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    I think those look like psp graphics to me. I've got a feeling that KH3 will be (Atleast originally) a ps3 exclusive. They probably were well into development on that game for the ps3 when the wii surprised everyone and became such a smash hit.
    But I probably will have to go to a friends house to play KH3 (As I don't have a PS3 of my own and don't plan on getting one in the near future) But I will buy the other two versions (Which im pretty confident exist) when they come out..

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    5563-5262-9999-5897
    Supposedly, it will be multiple games on multiple systems in a compilation in the sytle of "Compilation of Final Fantasy VII" but with out crappy shooters.
    (I'm talking to you Dirge of Cerberus!!)

Member #
    Friends
    5563-5262-9999-5897
    New Kingdom Hearts Games for Mobile, DS, and PSP!!!!!!

Hey everyone, Time here, as you can see, Kingdom Hearts information is just pouring out of various websites, including Famitsu, a superb site that has been supplying us with some of our Kingdom Hearts needs.

Note: New things keep pouring up, including new logos among other things!

Chief among them - well Square Enix has shown off trailers for all three games (see below for details). Unfortunately, the trailers were behind closed doors, but Famitsu has typed up a description of them. We have translated the Famitsu descriptions, quite interesting!

When the video begins, we are introduced with a series of images, followed by the words "Kingdom Hearts: New Concepts and Game Titles." Right after this, the ending to Kingdom Hearts 2 plays, followed by the phrases "The secret ending has been dealt with, and the worlds extend once again" and "flow".

The screen fades back in to Jiminy Cricket and the phrase "Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories". He is peering into his journal, noticing a phrase he cannot remember writing. It reads "You need to return, to heal the wounds". This phrase seems to alert Jiminy in some way, as he runs off to report the finding to King Mickey. The king is startled by the discovery, but only replies with "Only he is the one who can solve it."

We fade in and out to Sora standing on the beach at Destiny Islands. He is wearing his Kingdom Hearts 1 style clothing, but he is only shown as computer data being transmitted.

When the image of Sora disappears, a battle scene commences. As Sora is moving blocks around to finish a puzzle game, heartless are attacking from all angles. The game play mechanics seem very odd. After the puzzle is finished, a command called "Debugging" appears on the screen. After being activated, Sora moves extremely quickly and then vanishes.

The last scene includes Sora and Mickey in Traverse Town. Mickey says to no one in particular "I was here on that day." and "Let's speak truly". We are then presented with the name of the game: Kingdom Hearts: Coded. It has been announced to be a mobile phone game.

We are introduced with the scene where Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories had came to an end, and are then confronted with the phrase "The other side attached to Sora still sleeps", along with "The mind comes back whenever they touch."

The video then focuses upon Roxas and Axel, sitting atop the clock tower in Twilight Town. This seems to be the same scene from Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+. Soon after, the video shows Roxas being invited into Organization XIII. He is being greeted by all, and introduces himself, and they do the same to him. Then the scene fades into Roxas actually joining the Organization.

Following this is a short clip of Mickey talking about Axel, and Saix near Roxas. Roxas is shown pulling out both of his keyblades, and it moves into gameplay. The gameplay confirms that you may play with Roxas, Axel, Saix and Xigbar.

Xemnas then mentions something very interesting. He explains that a 14th member has joined their Organization, and that this member is female. This scene is quickly followed by the title of the game: "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days" and a whispering Roxas saying "I will disappear from this world in 151 days"

This game is for the beloved Nintendo DS.

Scenes of the ending of Kingdom Hearts 1 flash by on the screen, and two phrases are seen clearly on=screen. One reads "Deep Past" and the other "Shut-Eyes gives birth to the concealed fate."

We are then confronted by a young boy who looks like Roxas conversing with another young boy with black hair. Their surroundings seem to resemble Hallow Bastion (Radiant Garden). The name "Ven" is thrown outward, referring to the boy who looks like Roxas.

The scene change various times before stopping at an image of the Old Man from the KH2FM+ secret ending. He is called "Master Xehanort" by Terra. Soon after, Terra summons his keyblade and the screen changes.

Various worlds are shown, and one of which is familiar to us all. "Olympus Coliseum" is making another comeback, followed by a brand new world, that of which resembles Sleeping Beauty.

The video then changes back to Terra battling against a dark figure, whom you can tell is male. This is the same man from the Secret Ending of KH2FM+, the one who the Old Man creates. Terra is able to forcibly get the man's helmet off, but his face is concealed.

King Mickey is shown summoning his keybalde, and then the scene changes very quickly to Terra on a beach. He seems to be watching two boys play in the ocean. After he rests his weapon into the ground, the two boys he was watching are clearer and they look like Sora and Riku. Soon after, Terra says "Please don't depend on me, just erase me... friend."

The phrase "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep" arises, and it is revealed this game is for the PSP.

Note: It has been rumored the DS game is being co-developed by Hand (Chocobo Tales) and the PSP game is being developed by the Crisis Core team. This is not a confirmation, just speculation

The Secret Ending in the First Post is for the PSP game, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

EDIT: Here is some more tidbits of info:

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP:
    -Looks like a singleplayer game similar to the Playstation 2 games.
    -This is not Kingdom Hearts III.
    -1UP is guessing the protagonist of this game is a young man that looks a lot like Zack from Final Fantasy 7. KHInsider is guessing they mean Terra from the Famitsu scans today.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for Nintendo DS:
    -appears to star Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II
    -looks like there is four-player simultaneous play using members of Organization XIII.
    -It will be in full 3D.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded for Mobile Game:
    -Looks like it's for Japanese cell phones.
    -It stars the main characters. (Sora and Co.)
    -Seems to be set between the first and second PlayStation 2 titles. [Bits like this are speculation from the presentation of course]

Source: http://www.khinsider.com/
    Last edited by Ooze33; 09-20-2007 at 07:03 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    never played or been into kingdom hearts but that trailer look pretty dam good im gonna get it.

but few questions whats gameplay like in it.

is it RPG, PLATFORMER, ????

and what type of play like

RPG like Final fantasy,
    RPG like super paper mario

PLatformer like mario

FPS like metroid

TPS like metal gear solid

OR what?

also i thought those grapihcs did not look like psp
    i thought they looked pretty dam good Like top end of wii graphics

Member #
    Friends
    I am a massive fan of the KH series, so any news about it is good news to me.
    Anyway, even if they are rumors, there is a slight possibility that some of them may be true. Thanks for the info.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    Anyway, even if they are rumors, there is a slight possibility that some of them may be true. Thanks for the info.
    They have been confirmed I believe.

It is KH3 that is rumour.

Member #
    Friends
    5563-5262-9999-5897
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    The Second post (TGS Info) is official. I've edited my first post to tell of the Official info, not the rumors.

EDIT: It has been speculated that Kingdom Hearts: Coded is just going to be for Japanese cell phones. No worries though, it is just a modified version of the original Kingdom Hearts.
    ANOTHER EDIT: Birth by Sleep and 358/2 Days should come out in America in 2008!!
    Last edited by Ooze33; 09-21-2007 at 05:51 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    ive never played kingdom hearts. but ive heard they were pretty good.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Ads